MobiPassionista
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone SE
857C238D-E6B4-4EA4-8026-6BFD814EBB74.jpeg
798FB744-82CA-4593-8FBA-F4E68A6B7EBF.jpeg
Hi,
Used my Synergy Digital A5 Grip on iPhone 5S. Also used 645 Pro. This is an old hamster cage. Sadly, the little fella is in hamster heaven for some years!
Unkei

Hello David, nice to see you posting again - even though I don't know a synergy digital A5 grip :)

Hello David, nice to see you posting again - even though I don't know a synergy digital A5 grip :)
Hi jen,
It’s a fairly inexpensive grip (less than $10) and just slips on the phone. Plugs into the earphone socket. Just gives you a more stable grip and a more camera like button to trip the shutter. I have an old version of the iPhone, the 5S and it works great with it. Bought it from Amazon if I remember correctly. I have not upgraded from this older phone as it still does what I need. It is my first smart phone, and usually it is smarter than me! LOL! I’ve tried various lenss and accessories for my phone, but this was the best investment I’ve made for the phone. Ordered a three lens set from China, supposedly glass...but they were crap. Luckily, I was able to return them as they cost a bit over $100!
As to the photo, I just liked the repeating pattern.
I have some very expensive DSLRs and a nice Nikon SLR, but as always have my phone with me, it is really my primary camera! Go figure!
Cheers,
David

Back
Top Bottom