• > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He married Danielle today, Saturday 16th November! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all future MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you have been notified!

R.I.P. Rest In Peace Larry (@Lzed)...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Larry, you haven’t been on for over a week. Let us know, if you can, that you’re okay. You know how we worry.
I second this. Hugs and love!
Yep... starting to worry too, and Lzed Larry, you don't want a bunch of MobiGals figuring out how we can all get to Canada to check on you ourselves! :mobibabe:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I’m deeply saddened to share news I received today from Larry’s daughter Katina. Our dear friend and longtime MobiTog member/staff passed away peacefully this morning. I know I speak for everyone in saying our hearts go out to his wife Karen and their children.

I will miss Larry’s posts and images describing his life in Canada.... his detailed writings, musings and images made me feel like we were neighbors and friends. Rest In Peace, dear Larry. ❤

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m deeply saddened to share news I received today from Larry’s daughter Katina. Our dear friend and longtime MobiTog member/staff passed away peacefully this morning. I know I speak for everyone in saying our hearts go out to his wife Karen and their children.

I will miss Larry’s posts and images describing his life in Canada.... his detailed writings, musings and images made me feel like we were neighbors and friends. Rest In Peace, dear Larry. ❤
Such sad news. He really was inspirational - so stoic in the face of such life-threatening illnesses. I too loved his descriptions of his neighbourhood - a place that he and Karen loved. I’ll miss hearing about Karen’s houseplants and seeing the photos of them. I’ll miss his stories of Linda and Henry. I’ll just miss him.:cry:

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Such devastatingly sad news for all of us and especially Larry’s family & friends... :(

Larry is one of our very long time members and was always extremely generous with his knowledge and experience and invariably had something to contribute with a prolific presence among our various threads & pages - he will be sadly missed.

Our condolences, love, hearts and thoughts are with Larry’s family and friends at this very sad time... :oops:

Last edited:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
:sob: I'll deeply miss him. All the funny stories, his way of seeing things, our private conversations about SciFi … Rest in peace, Larry, I'll always remember you. And miss you. Now it's you who has entered the spaceship for unknown destinations. Have a good trip and a very pleasant forever. :cry:
Love and hugs

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
:sob: I'll deeply miss him. All the funny stories, his way of seeing things, our private conversations about SciFi … Rest in peace, Larry, I'll always remember you. And miss you. Now it's you who has entered the spaceship for unknown destinations. Have a good trip and a very pleasant forever. :cry:
Love and hugs
Larry’s obituary is now on the Internet Gouvy, if you’d like to post this lovely lovely message so that his family and friends can see how loved and missed he is: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/regina-sk/larry-zasitko-8900568

Also, if anyone else would like to post a message, I think that would be lovely.:cry:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Larry’s obituary is now on the Internet Gouvy, if you’d like to post this lovely lovely message so that his family and friends can see how loved and missed he is: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/regina-sk/larry-zasitko-8900568

Also, if anyone else would like to post a message, I think that would be lovely.:cry:
Thank you, I did. And now I've done it I feel really better. And just now I realise I totally forgotten to condolence to his family. Hope they'll forgive me.
I'll always think of Larry when I'm at Mobi. He persuaded me to join.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you, I did. And now I've done it I feel really better. And just now I realise I totally forgotten to condolence to his family. Hope they'll forgive me.
I'll always think of Larry when I'm at Mobi. He persuaded me to join.
Then that’s another thing that we should be grateful to him for - you joining Mobi.:inlove:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365