R.I.P. Rest In Peace Larry (@Lzed)...

Larry, you haven’t been on for over a week. Let us know, if you can, that you’re okay. You know how we worry.
I second this. Hugs and love!
Yep... starting to worry too, and Lzed Larry, you don't want a bunch of MobiGals figuring out how we can all get to Canada to check on you ourselves! :mobibabe:

These just showed up in our backyard. Sometimes, good, unexpected things also happen :) thinking of you and your family xx
03B6B30D-ACD9-4623-8474-55699074FDC9.jpeg

I’m deeply saddened to share news I received today from Larry’s daughter Katina. Our dear friend and longtime MobiTog member/staff passed away peacefully this morning. I know I speak for everyone in saying our hearts go out to his wife Karen and their children.

I will miss Larry’s posts and images describing his life in Canada.... his detailed writings, musings and images made me feel like we were neighbors and friends. Rest In Peace, dear Larry. ❤️

I’m deeply saddened to share news I received today from Larry’s daughter Katina. Our dear friend and longtime MobiTog member/staff passed away peacefully this morning. I know I speak for everyone in saying our hearts go out to his wife Karen and their children.

I will miss Larry’s posts and images describing his life in Canada.... his detailed writings, musings and images made me feel like we were neighbors and friends. Rest In Peace, dear Larry. ❤
Such sad news. He really was inspirational - so stoic in the face of such life-threatening illnesses. I too loved his descriptions of his neighbourhood - a place that he and Karen loved. I’ll miss hearing about Karen’s houseplants and seeing the photos of them. I’ll miss his stories of Linda and Henry. I’ll just miss him.:cry:

I will miss Larry’s posts and images describing his life in Canada.... his detailed writings, musings and images made me feel like we were neighbors and friends. Rest In Peace, dear Larry. ❤
Such devastatingly sad news for all of us and especially Larry’s family & friends... :(

Larry is one of our very long time members and was always extremely generous with his knowledge and experience and invariably had something to contribute with a prolific presence among our various threads & pages - he will be sadly missed.

Our condolences, love, hearts and thoughts are with Larry’s family and friends at this very sad time... :oops:

Last edited:
:sob: I'll deeply miss him. All the funny stories, his way of seeing things, our private conversations about SciFi … Rest in peace, Larry, I'll always remember you. And miss you. Now it's you who has entered the spaceship for unknown destinations. Have a good trip and a very pleasant forever. :cry:
Love and hugs

:sob: I'll deeply miss him. All the funny stories, his way of seeing things, our private conversations about SciFi … Rest in peace, Larry, I'll always remember you. And miss you. Now it's you who has entered the spaceship for unknown destinations. Have a good trip and a very pleasant forever. :cry:
Love and hugs

Larry’s obituary is now on the Internet Gouvy, if you’d like to post this lovely lovely message so that his family and friends can see how loved and missed he is: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/regina-sk/larry-zasitko-8900568

Also, if anyone else would like to post a message, I think that would be lovely.:cry:

Larry’s obituary is now on the Internet Gouvy, if you’d like to post this lovely lovely message so that his family and friends can see how loved and missed he is: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/regina-sk/larry-zasitko-8900568

Also, if anyone else would like to post a message, I think that would be lovely.:cry:
Thank you, I did. And now I've done it I feel really better. And just now I realise I totally forgotten to condolence to his family. Hope they'll forgive me.
I'll always think of Larry when I'm at Mobi. He persuaded me to join.

Thank you, I did. And now I've done it I feel really better. And just now I realise I totally forgotten to condolence to his family. Hope they'll forgive me.
I'll always think of Larry when I'm at Mobi. He persuaded me to join.
Then that’s another thing that we should be grateful to him for - you joining Mobi.:inlove:

Back
Top Bottom