B&W RESULT:#108 Black & White Challenge

Zoo Bird Lady
IColorama
E1836F15-4401-451A-989A-B267BDEA4176.jpeg

View attachment 118813
my current obsession - vignette for android
And, talking of pubs, have you ever been to The Gunmakers Arms in Birmingham John. Apparently it’s a hotspot for artists and photographers. At the mo there’s a photographic exhibition from a group called WASPs - We All Shoot Photos. If you’ve got any sort of photographic device, you’ll be most welcome. I wish I lived nearer because I’d definitely join.

Last edited:
And, talking of pubs, have you ever been to The Gunmakers Arms in Birmingham John. Apparently it’s a hotspot for artists and photographers. At the mo there’s a photographic exhibition from a groups called WASPs - We All Shoot Photos. If you’ve got any sort of photographic device, you’ll be most welcome. I wish I lived nearer because I’d definitely join.
Never been Jilly, thanks for the tip-off. Next time I'm in Brum I'll check it out :thumbs:

Okay, I think this particular Black and White Challenge has gone on for long enough! It is now CLOSED. I call upon Coronation80 Stephen to do the honours and choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready Stephen.

Truly Happy 2019 to you all. The winners are for this B& W Challenge:

1st Place - Who reads the fine print anyway? -DSCHEFF (Funny and brutalist. Loved it)
9B38754B-0C77-4C89-8147-8C3F29EA3B62.jpeg

2nd Place - Singapore – Image Art (Great textures and look of ancient meets modern.)
25244348-E2E5-41C6-A2A8-28E374AA8042.jpeg

3rd Place - Hipstamatic, Distressed FX Rosecat - (nostalgia at its best)
296E8AD4-9C05-4512-80EC-CB40F0C7ED89.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly Happy 2019 to you all. The winners are for this B& W Challenge:

1st Place - Who reads the fine print anyway? -DSCHEFF (Funny and brutalist. Loved it)
2nd Place - Singapore – Image Art (Great textures and look of ancient meets modern.)
3rd Place - Hipstamatic, Distressed FX Rosecat - (nostalgia at its best)

Wow! Super quick and super judging. Thank you. Congratulations to dscheff Jeffrey for winning the first Black and White Challenge of 2019 with that marvellous image. I think Dawn went above and beyond for that one! What we do for love! :lol: Well done to ImageArt Ann and RoseCat Catherine - Ann, your image was so beautifully composed and just a stunner. And your edit on that little vignette of the (hairdressers?) chair lifted it out of the ordinary Catherine.

Slaps on the back and hearty handshakes to everyone who posted - fantastic images every one, Right, me and the clambering Dawn have a date in the Gallery. Over a cup of tea and a homemade biscuit, we'll be discussing what lengths she’ll go to for Jeffrey to get a great photo!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom