B&W RESULT:#109 Black & White Challenge

OK. Fantastic images again this week. I seriously struggled choosing favorites. So here we go:

First place goes to rizole Rizole for "Incoming". This image has the most captivating movement that had me coming back. I hope you don’t mind but I have made this my screen background because it captures my days perfectly ;)
B4CA91B2-3157-41E4-8974-3BBB4B57A31C.jpeg

Second place to terse Ted for "Creative Fire". Such simplicity that captures perfectly the human/biological element.
7CD4AD3A-DEC5-4D8B-8E54-9309E7F5B3EF.jpeg

Third place goes to sinnerjohn John’s "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall". I love the excitement and "something's gonna happen" feel to this image.
79A6DC07-866C-4B79-A324-0E6F1E98D2BC.jpeg

Honorable mentions go out to deepop David for the Winter Cornfield images, and indeed to everyone else for submitting wonderful images worthy of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Fantastic images again this week. I seriously struggled choosing favorites. So here we go:

First place goes to Rizole for "Incoming". This image has the most captivating movement that had me coming back. I hope you don’t mind but I have made this my screen background because it captures my days perfectly ;)

Second place to Terse for "Creative Fire". Such simplicity that captures perfectly the human/biological element.

Third place goes to SinnerJohn's "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall". I love the excitement and "something's gonna happen" feel to this image.

Honorable mentions go out to Deepop for the Winter Cornfield images, and indeed to everyone else for submitting wonderful images worthy of this forum.
Great choices. Hard to compete with such imaginative photography! Wonderful. Well done, chaps.

First place goes to rizole Rizole for "Incoming". This image has the most captivating movement that had me coming back. I hope you don’t mind but I have made this my screen background because it captures my days perfectly ;)
View attachment 119289

Second place to terse Ted for "Creative Fire". Such simplicity that captures perfectly the human/biological element.
View attachment 119290

Third place goes to sinnerjohn John’s "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall". I love the excitement and "something's gonna happen" feel to this image.
View attachment 119291

Honorable mentions go out to deepop David for the Winter Cornfield images, and indeed to everyone else for submitting wonderful images worthy of this forum.
Lovely piece of judging Jeffrey - it was a wonderful black and white week. :thumbs: Congratulations to rizole Rizole - that was a brilliant action shot with movement blur and sharpness. Big hugs to terse Ted and sinnerjohn John for 2nd and third - two very different, but very creative (to use Ted’s word) edits. And snaps and claps to deepop David for his HM and to everyone who posted. Me and Rizole’s birds are off to the Gallery. I do hope they’ll behave!:D

View attachment 119289

View attachment 119290

View attachment 119291

Thank you very much, I wasn't expecting a win. I mean it's not like I expect to win but you know?....

Well done terse and sinnerjohn and deepop. :D

View attachment 119289

View attachment 119290

View attachment 119291

Good choice, dscheff -- a well-deserved first for rizole's image of birds in motion, which is verging on photoimpressionism (Just learned a new term!). Thanks for my second and congrats to sinnerjohn and deepop, too.

View attachment 119289

View attachment 119290

View attachment 119291

Congratulations to Rizole, Ted, and John. (Hmm...that trio pops up often enough that I think I'll create an auto text replacement on my keyboard to save some time in future challenges.) Thanks for the HM.

Thank you all! Judging any challenge, and reading all the lovely responses, can get quite emotional. MobiTog is, without doubt, one of the best forums online today, and it is especially heartwarming to read how members lift each other up. Kudos to everyone :thumbs::)
All three of the images I chose evoked very personal feelings for me. Thank you Mobitoggers for being so kind to one another.

Thank you all! Judging any challenge, and reading all the lovely responses, can get quite emotional. MobiTog is, without doubt, one of the best forums online today, and it is especially heartwarming to read how members lift each other up. Kudos to everyone :thumbs::)
All three of the images I chose evoked very personal feelings for me. Thank you Mobitoggers for being so kind to one another.
:inlove: xo

Awww, I’ve come over all emotional too now. We love you Jeffrey!:inlove:

Big hug dscheff :)

Back
Top Bottom