B&W RESULT:#111 Black & White Challenge

Here are my favorits :

My winner for this week’s Challenge is Jef .
Great composition and edit. Got everything in this pic : lines, shadows, silhouette... just love it!!! Well done :thumbs:
A first go on this one...
View attachment 119802
Darkr, MaxCurve

2nd place for JillyG
Just a lovely iMage!!! All those people in that little vehicle :thumbs:
AFC Brown
Haulage Contractor
View attachment 119542
Snapseed

3rd place to RoseCat
All those lines !!!!
I’m a fan of metro station anywhere in the world!!!!
View attachment 119491
Metro station, Blue Line
Snapseed

HM to everyone who posted this week :)

See you in next week challenge :)

Here are my favorits :

Great composition and edit. Got everything in this pic : lines, shadows, silhouette... just love it!!! Well done :thumbs:

2nd place for JillyG

3rd place to RoseCat
All those lines !!!!

Thank you very much Sandra. Great choices. I don’t suppose it was an easy decision. Congratulations to the returning Jef Jef - back with a bang!! That’s a great image. I am super happy to be the filling between the Jef and RoseCat Catherine sandwich. :lol: That people-less metro station is another stunner. Phew, what a week! Wonderful work everyone. Righty-ho, me and Jef, and Jef’s shadow are off to the Gallery.:lol:

Certainly unexpected, but quite an honor! There were so many great photos this week. Truth be told, scrolling through all the great images a few days ago is what got me off my can and thinking I should really give my portrait a B&W chance. Thanks to all for the inspiration!

Here are my favorits :

2nd place for JillyG

3rd place to RoseCat
All those lines !!!!

What a brilliant week and what superb winners! Well done, Jef, Jilly and J...oh, Catherine :lol:

Certainly unexpected, but quite an honor! There were so many great photos this week. Truth be told, scrolling through all the great images a few days ago is what got me off my can and thinking I should really give my portrait a B&W chance. Thanks to all for the inspiration!
You’re welcome. That’s what we’re here for. Well, that, and the beer!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom