B&W RESULT:#112 Black & White Challenge

Industrial Finance.
20190201_121730-01.jpeg

I’d love to, but I don’t have a printer. :grin:
I currently have the worst printer Ive ever owned. For my photo club images, I’ve been emailing them to Staples and having them printed on the matte paper (less than $2). Fine for 5x7s to pass out to friends, but not sure I wouldn’t have them print something for hanging.

I currently have the worst printer Ive ever owned. For my photo club images, I’ve been emailing them to Staples and having them printed on the matte paper (less than $2). Fine for 5x7s to pass out to friends, but not sure I wouldn’t have them print something for hanging.
That sucks. :tongueclosed: And partly why I don’t have a printer yet because I’d want a good one and they can be pretty expensive, and forget about the ink! :barf: Plus I don’t really have space for one, and I’d need to get some sort of stand/table...

That sucks. :tongueclosed: And partly why I don’t have a printer yet because I’d want a good one and they can be pretty expensive, and forget about the ink! :barf: Plus I don’t really have space for one, and I’d need to get some sort of stand/table...
Yup. One thing leads to another........

Back
Top Bottom