B&W RESULT:#113 Black & White Challenge

Here am I for judging this week challenge :)

My winner is terse. What a beautiful and « sensual » pic as John Said !
Came back many times to watch that iMage. Great work:thumbs: No explanation. Just loooove it!!!!

Second JillyG . So many details. Perfect contrast accordant to me. Well done!!!!

And 3rd, Coronation80
Great composition with all lines leading my eyes to that sculpture. Well done!!!!

Yay, thank you Sandra for another lovely piece of judging, and thank you for my second. :D I’m super happy to be the filling in a terse Ted and Coronation80 Stephen sandwich (hmmm, I’m hungry now!). Ted has managed to make that agave sexy - way to go Ted! And Stephen’s angle on that odd sculpture was spot on! What another great week it was. Lovely lovely work everyone. I will now take Ted’s agave down to the Gallery. :thumbs: I’ll make sure it’s watered occasionally.:lol:

Last edited:

Came back many times to watch that iMage. Great work:thumbs: No explanation. Just loooove it!!!!
View attachment 120360

Same day, different agave
ACDSee Pro

Second JillyG . So many details. Perfect contrast accordant to me. Well done!!!!
Feathers and Dew

View attachment 120494
Snapseed

And 3rd, Coronation80
Great composition with all lines leading my eyes to that sculpture. Well done!!!!
Feet, Sony Xperia
View attachment 120324
Beautiful choices, Sandra. I just love all three of these images.... :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove: Super congrats terse Ted, JillyG Jilly and Coronation80 Stephen!! Bravo!

View attachment 120360

ACDSee Pro

Feathers and Dew

View attachment 120494
Snapseed

And 3rd, Coronation80
Feet, Sony Xperia
View attachment 120324
Wonderful photos all. Congrats to terse , JillyG and Coronation80.

View attachment 120360

ACDSee Pro

Feathers and Dew

View attachment 120494
Snapseed

And 3rd, Coronation80
Feet, Sony Xperia
View attachment 120324
Wow! Thank you, Sandra -- it's an honor to be chosen first by the Queen of B/W!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Congrats to Jilly and Stephen also -- wonderful images from both.

Back
Top Bottom