B&W RESULT:#114 Black & White Challenge

20190214_072413-01.jpeg

Lines - Snapseed

Laurel & Hardy Live On

View attachment 120815
What I didn’t capture was the man at the top of the ladder cutting the iron gutter with his right hand whilst holding it with his left hand just beyond the cutting line (to the right) so that it didn’t fall!! And then he passed it to the man footing the ladder, who had to climb up half way to grab it! I kept well back until this routine was finished. I particularly like the little platform they’ve fashioned from some spare wood.:lol:
:lmao: What a great capture.

View attachment 120844 I’m not a natural street photographer but I couldn’t resist capturing this scene. I shot with my IPhone X from the hip using the Hipstamatic camera app. I couldn’t quite work out what was going on but the body language left me with questions.
Very intriguing scene... fab street shot for sure.

You’re so pragmatic, Jilly. The guy was about to propose, he dropped to his knees and as he started his prepared speech he has reached in his pocket for the ring and realised he’s been pickpocketed. She’s a bit stunned (see her left hand just kindof aimlessly in mid air) and he is wondering if anything can be salvaged from the situation. Ie if he can come up with a different story - like, I’m a myrmecologist and I wanted to check out that very unusual looking ant on your shoe — look, it’s running away !
HAHA!!!!!! :lol: :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom