B&W RESULT:#114 Black & White Challenge

Honestly, I am absolutely blown away by the consistent high standard of the submissions to the Black and White Challenge. It’s like a big (global) mobile photography competition/exhibition every week! You should all be proud of your fabulous works. I love you guys.:inlove:

Honestly, I am absolutely blown away by the consistent high standard of the submissions to the Black and White Challenge. It’s like a big (global) mobile photography competition/exhibition every week! You should all be proud of your fabulous works. I love you guys.:inlove:
Agree..... :inlove:

EBBED401-EECE-4275-A16B-567DC93AEB37.jpeg

Swan Lake!!!

Thank you Jilly.Rutland Water again,so many photo opportunities. I like to snap into the sun as you get some very atmospheric scenes.
Yes, I thought so. I thought of you today when I was driving past the flooded fields near Oundle. The light was bouncing off the water and I wondered if you and Jan had been to Rutland Water.

Yes, I thought so. I thought of you today when I was driving past the flooded fields near Oundle. The light was bouncing off the water and I wondered if you and Jan had been to Rutland Water.
Only 25 minutes from house to Rutland Water makes it place of choice when thinking where to go for a walk and photo opportunities.Only gripe is that doggies must be on lead all the time......Bertie goes bonkers on the lead:)

Back
Top Bottom