B&W RESULT:#114 Black & White Challenge

DB81E3D3-11A5-4C26-BCA4-6E4FB94436FA.jpeg

Last one for this week challenge

Dorothea Lange pics effect :) Jeu de Paume museum - Paris - France

iPhone XS - Snapseed

Well! What a week! A wonderful, eclectic mix of photographs from which terse Ted has to choose his favourites. If anyone can do it, Ted can! So this Challenge is officially CLOSED, and it’s over to Ted for the judging. No rush though Ted. I know you have a certain routine on a Sunday morning.:D

I know you have a certain routine on a Sunday morning.:D
I don't know that but now I'm visualising all sorts. A ten mile, early morning run followed by wheat grass smoothies and a revue of his top earning stocks. Hall an hour answering questions on yahoo answers inbetween finishing off the Sunday crossword. Finished off with a spin class and then he's ready to judge photos?

I don't know that but now I'm visualising all sorts. A ten mile, early morning run followed by wheat grass smoothies and a revue of his top earning stocks. Hall an hour answering questions on yahoo answers inbetween finishing off the Sunday crossword. Finished off with a spin class and then he's ready to judge photos?
:lol: ....or.... :flushed: ??? Naw.... it’s :lol:

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom