B&W RESULT:#117 Black & White Challenge

727B2252-0498-4012-A3C7-051ADB4197C2.jpeg
Over watch.
iPhone 7, snapseed.
Summit The Idiot checking the lay of the land.

View attachment 122088 The answer is there... on the tip of the tongue

Taken from the hip (I have never done anything like this before... these challenges are quite stimulating, very enjoyable)
iPhone 7, snapseed.
Ooh, yes, that’s a great image to throw yourself into the Black and White Challenge with, but only true black and whites are allowed here.:D Could you desaturate it and then reinsert it in the same post. If you have any trouble with that, let me know and we can do it for you.:thumbs: It’s such a great image, I don’t want to lose it from the Challenge.

Ooh, yes, that’s a great image to throw yourself into the Black and White Challenge with, but only true black and whites are allowed here.:D Could you desaturate it and then reinsert it in the same post. If you have any trouble with that, let me know and we can do it for you.:thumbs: It’s such a great image, I don’t want to lose it from the Challenge.

Ah, shoot... absolutely I can do that... apologies

This challenge is now CLOSED. To add to his judging list, it’s sinnerjohn John’s task to choose his favourites from this wonderful week of black and whites. Whenever you have a moment John. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom