B&W RESULT:#118 Black & White Challenge

Clean.
20190315_080258-01.jpeg

Blimey, these weeks go quickly! Another glorious black and white week has finished and this thread is CLOSED. It’s now the task of Geek1956 Kevin to choose his favourites. Over to you Kevin, whenever you’re ready.

Another hard one, but I was attracted to deepop David and his “March” capture as a great example of good street photography.
08EC2936-3D85-46CD-BE94-4CD4101ADE1E.jpeg

Followed very closely by RoseCat Catherine with “Inside the Oculus”.
1683B15C-A8CB-4438-8A0C-246B12941659.jpeg

And the super cute “Stay frosty my friends” by Glasshousebc Steve.
80339A11-D72D-407E-9C9D-6FE6DE08DDA1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another hard one, but I was attracted to deepop David and his “March” capture as a great example of good street photography.
View attachment 122431

View attachment 122432

View attachment 122433

Lovely prompt and succinct judging Kevin, thank you. Congratulations to deepop David with that great piece of street photography. Well done to RoseCat Catherine and Glasshousebc Steve for second and third. I love the POV and all of those lovely lines on Catherine’s image. When I first saw it I thought it was deepop David’s.:lol: And what’s not to love about Sreve’s adorable Summit - that’s a great portrait.

And big hugs to everyone who participated in the Black and White Challenge this week. It must have been hard choosing a winner because there were sooooo many fabulous images in the challenge.

I will now herd David’s crowd down to the Gallery. Do come and marvel at them.:D https://mobitog.com/gallery/albums/mobi-black-white-winners.403/

Last edited:
View attachment 122431

View attachment 122432

View attachment 122433
Yay and a High Five to deepop David!! Well done! :D
A hearty Woot-Woot to Glasshousebc Steve!! :D
Thank you very much Geek1956 Kevin for my second place... very much appreciated. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom