B&W RESULT:#119 Black & White Challenge

I think the upgrade will mean that Mobitog will be out of action tomorrow. As soon as I can, I’ll get back on, close the thread and ask deepop David to judge. Oooh, the thought of not having access to Mobitog is a bit scary, but I’ll get through it with some deep breathing exercises and lots of chocolate.:lol: See you on the other side!!!!

Oooh, the thought of not having access to Mobitog is a bit scary, but I’ll get through it with some deep breathing exercises and lots of chocolate.:lol: See you on the other side!!!!
I know!! :fearscream:
Oh wow.... guess I better do the same with MC!

The Black and White Challenge is CLOSED. It’s all a bit up in the air, but deepop David, when you can, it’s over to you for the judging.

There weren't a huge number of entries this week but what's there is choice.
JillyG 's trip to HarryPotterdom paid off with her winning photo A Hogwarts Express Carriage.The fogged windows, the solitary handprint and bottle and the dark shadows evoke an air of mystery. Did something gruesome happen here? (Or, just one student making life harder for the maintenance crew?) Buckbeak The Hippogriff and The Crooked House make for
lovely B & W photos as well.
A05BFE11-C780-47F2-BDA0-1BE1B7BF910A.jpeg

Honrable mentions to sdimbour 's Ladies shooting session Jef 's second in his portrait series of the young Marlon Brando.
A531CB49-9BAE-45FF-A852-728C6DD61A0D.jpeg

73CC6AF1-948F-4E32-BCA8-E0B6F3FD3DB8.jpeg

JillyG 's trip to HarryPotterdom paid off with her winning photo A Hogwarts Express Carriage.The fogged windows, the solitary handprint and bottle and the dark shadows evoke an air of mystery. Did something gruesome happen here? (Or, just one student making life harder for the maintenance crew?) Buckbeak The Hippogriff and The Crooked House make for
View attachment 122714

Honrable mentions to sdimbour 's Ladies shooting session Jef 's second in his portrait series of the young Marlon Brando.
View attachment 122715

View attachment 122717
Oooh, I say. Thank you very much David. I wasn’t expecting that. I feel I had an unfair advantage because everything at the Harry Potter studios is so photogenic. Well done to sdimbour Sandra and Jef Jeff for second and third respectively. And thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge. Okay, I’m now off to the Gallery with my Hogwarts Express Carriage, if I can find out how to add it:lol:. Choo choo!

View attachment 122714

View attachment 122715

View attachment 122717
Thanks for my place and well done and we’ll deserved 1st and 2nd placers!

View attachment 122714

View attachment 122715

View attachment 122717
Congrats JillyG great pic !!! :thumbs:
Thanks for the HM !!!

View attachment 122714

View attachment 122715

View attachment 122717
Well done JillyG you had an advantage yes, but hey when you get one you take it :D
High fives to sdimbour (someone else who has the advantage of living in a beautiful city!!) and Jef

Back
Top Bottom