• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

B&W RESULT:#120 Black & White Challenge

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Oh my goodness, only one page of black and white and the week is nearly over. This is a plea for black and white photographs!
Yeah, but aren’t they great images?

And I don’t know for others, but the upgrade and related re-arranging has me a little disoriented (in an okay way) and kindof sniffing out the nooks & crannies, poking things, looking for the ladies’ room - not yet settled in a back-to-normal sense :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yeah, but aren’t they great images?

And I don’t know for others, but the upgrade and related re-arranging has me a little disoriented (in an okay way) and kindof sniffing out the nooks & crannies, poking things, looking for the ladies’ room - not yet settled in a back-to-normal sense :)
Yes, me too.:rolleyes:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Maybe a cormorant?
He’s not like the cormorants that I usually see? Or maybe he is because I usually see them from much farther away. :confused: I couldn’t see if he had webbed feet or not.

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
Striking. The title makes me look closer to see the merest suggestion of that massive city ‘through the gates’. I can’t think of the word for that kind of juxtaposition- but it’s impressive :thumbs:
Thanks! And yeah, that's part of what struck me. Everywhere around the spot I was standing is massive buildings but the framing from the structure in the foreground isn't the skyline of the city... it's the lakeside drive with the art museum in the distance.