B&W RESULT:#120 Black & White Challenge

Oh my goodness, only one page of black and white and the week is nearly over. This is a plea for black and white photographs!

Yeah, but aren’t they great images?

And I don’t know for others, but the upgrade and related re-arranging has me a little disoriented (in an okay way) and kindof sniffing out the nooks & crannies, poking things, looking for the ladies’ room - not yet settled in a back-to-normal sense :)

Yeah, but aren’t they great images?

And I don’t know for others, but the upgrade and related re-arranging has me a little disoriented (in an okay way) and kindof sniffing out the nooks & crannies, poking things, looking for the ladies’ room - not yet settled in a back-to-normal sense :)
Yes, me too.:rolleyes:

Civil War Encampment commemorating the Battle of Glorieta Pass, Pecos Nat Historic Park, NM
Hipsta
BE0164AF-6A63-4A2C-B1EC-5E84A6F83971.jpeg
950B1A0B-5402-4DAD-8D2A-58C936C95FA5.jpeg

Striking. The title makes me look closer to see the merest suggestion of that massive city ‘through the gates’. I can’t think of the word for that kind of juxtaposition- but it’s impressive :thumbs:
Thanks! And yeah, that's part of what struck me. Everywhere around the spot I was standing is massive buildings but the framing from the structure in the foreground isn't the skyline of the city... it's the lakeside drive with the art museum in the distance.

Back
Top Bottom