• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

B&W RESULT:#122 Black & White Challenge

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
View attachment 144116

Lift-off
iPhone Xs on 2X tele plus Moment 2X tele lens, Halide camera, Snapseed, ACDSee

EDIT: Looks like I oversharpened it and introduced some noise around the edges. Not the camera's fault.

EDIT 2: Repaced with a version without sharpening.
That’s a really fine work of art! The photo too...;). But seriously, that’s incredible. Even managing the darker rock and it’s shadow to help that winged beauty pop. Fantastic.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
The cable is like his snake familiar.
Ooooo yes.... I had that thought it looked like a snake too! I was trying to think of a title around that but couldn’t come up with one. “Beside my familiar” comes to mind now, thanks to you. :notworthy:

MotownLarry

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Larry M
Device
Unfortunately, Ted, no one in this group. The location is Hill Auditorium at the University of Michigan. The high school performs their spring concert there every year. Between two grandsons, I’ve been there six times.