• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

B&W RESULT:#122 Black & White Challenge

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Okay boys and girls, this challenge is now CLOSED. More wonderful images this week - how do you do it? It’s Coronation80 Stephen’s mission to choose his favourites. Whenever you have the time Stephen. :thumbs:

Coronation80

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Stephen Lang
Device
Sony
Okay boys and girls, this challenge is now CLOSED. More wonderful images this week - how do you do it? It’s Coronation80 Stephen’s mission to choose his favourites. Whenever you have the time Stephen. :thumbs:
So amazing , wonderful shots this week. My Winners are:
3rd Place - Terse (Ted) for the utterly breathtaking "Egret Hunting"
2nd Place - Sinnerjohn (John) for the truly magical "there is a man outside"

Fanfare.... The first place position this week has to be ...

1st Place- Geek1956 (Kevin) for a mesmerising , funny and human image " Captured at Sydneys Botany Bay"
738CD70F-68DD-4CC8-8F88-F26207E314F3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Brilliant image again from Geek1956 Kevin, these shots are unbeatable :thumbs::notworthy:
Thanks Stephen for my second :notworthy:
and yay to Ted's egret.
Now do me a favour Coronation80 , repost those three tattooed arms in this weeks MBW :thumbs:

oops I usually upload my b/w's to my Mobi b/w album and that seems to have taken all the slots on the homepage :oops:

Last edited:

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

1st Place- Geek1956 (Kevin) for a mesmerising , funny and human image " Captured at Sydneys Botany Bay"
Thanks for the third, Stephen, and applause for Geek1956 and sinnerjohn!:notworthy: It was a great week all around.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 144274
Great judging Stephen. Nobody’s going to argue with that line up. Super congrats to Geek1956 Kevin - that is a wonderful image. Well done to sinnerjohn John for second and terse Ted for third. It was another great week in Black and White-land. I’m now going to go and hang Kevin’s lovely image in the Gallery. See it here:https://mobitog.com/media/captured-at-sydneys-botany-bay.20810/