B&W RESULT:#122 Black & White Challenge

LECCY.jpg

Together in electric dreams - lightroom mobile

Okay boys and girls, this challenge is now CLOSED. More wonderful images this week - how do you do it? It’s Coronation80 Stephen’s mission to choose his favourites. Whenever you have the time Stephen. :thumbs:

Okay boys and girls, this challenge is now CLOSED. More wonderful images this week - how do you do it? It’s Coronation80 Stephen’s mission to choose his favourites. Whenever you have the time Stephen. :thumbs:
So amazing , wonderful shots this week. My Winners are:
3rd Place - Terse (Ted) for the utterly breathtaking "Egret Hunting"
2nd Place - Sinnerjohn (John) for the truly magical "there is a man outside"

Fanfare.... The first place position this week has to be ...

1st Place- Geek1956 (Kevin) for a mesmerising , funny and human image " Captured at Sydneys Botany Bay"
738CD70F-68DD-4CC8-8F88-F26207E314F3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant image again from Geek1956 Kevin, these shots are unbeatable :thumbs::notworthy:
Thanks Stephen for my second :notworthy:
and yay to Ted's egret.
Now do me a favour Coronation80 , repost those three tattooed arms in this weeks MBW :thumbs:

oops I usually upload my b/w's to my Mobi b/w album and that seems to have taken all the slots on the homepage :oops:

Last edited:

1st Place- Geek1956 (Kevin) for a mesmerising , funny and human image " Captured at Sydneys Botany Bay"
Thanks for the third, Stephen, and applause for Geek1956 and sinnerjohn!:notworthy: It was a great week all around.

View attachment 144274
Great judging Stephen. Nobody’s going to argue with that line up. Super congrats to Geek1956 Kevin - that is a wonderful image. Well done to sinnerjohn John for second and terse Ted for third. It was another great week in Black and White-land. I’m now going to go and hang Kevin’s lovely image in the Gallery. See it here:https://mobitog.com/media/captured-at-sydneys-botany-bay.20810/

Back
Top Bottom