IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 4th May 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 5th 2019 or soon thereafter.

This week's winner NickLeon Nick will be our guest judge for the above period.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
Bee Wings

725480B8-C8F7-4083-B5DD-7E6332821C1F.jpeg

Getting the party started.
Stackables

I know! I’m filled with trepidation every time I use it. Why oh why would they not maintain this marvellous app?

I think Sam has some complex combination of ADD, OCD and a few other acronyms that keep him on the creative move, pausing only briefly to admire his most recent brilliance before he’s on the next project. I’ll be heartbroken if Stackables and/or Formulas disappeared from my iPad - I may have to stop updating.

I found this on the Mytholmroyd competition page :mobibabe:

Dock Pudding is a local delicacy little-known outside the Calder Valley area of Yorkshire and the Competition was founded in 1971 to help preserve it. The Pudding is made from the leaves of Polygonum Bistorta (which is not the same as Common Dock ,though they look alike) mixed with nettles, oatmeal, onions and seasoning, and served with bacon and eggs.

I found this on the Mytholmroyd competition page :mobibabe:

Dock Pudding is a local delicacy little-known outside the Calder Valley area of Yorkshire and the Competition was founded in 1971 to help preserve it. The Pudding is made from the leaves of Polygonum Bistorta (which is not the same as Common Dock ,though they look alike) mixed with nettles, oatmeal, onions and seasoning, and served with bacon and eggs.
Mmmmmmmm, tasty. :lmao:

I may have to stop updating.
I’m not sure you need to resort to that? I have a REALLY old iPad, and if an app update is not compatible with that iPad version it stays at the compatible version (basically it just doesn’t update). If the app gets deleted is when trouble happens because then you can’t download it again (or maybe you can but it’s some techie “from the cloud” way to do it.)

... or maybe you can but it’s some techie “from the cloud” way to do it.
I started reading up on it and Apple don't make it easy. For all its faults this is one reason why I like android as a platform. I have all my installation files sitting on my hard disk at home and work so even if I need to wipe my phone and start again I'm up and running with the apps I need in a few minutes. I've still got the old versions (before they updated/broke them) of some apps.

I know! I’m filled with trepidation every time I use it. Why oh why would they not maintain this marvellous app?
Oh, I’m not the only one with issues then! It crashes so much. It was finally at a point where nothing was better, then it was thrown out with the bath water! :( I’m contemplating switching to Mextures which was never my favourite.

So, have you tasted this concoction yourself?
Years ago but it wasn't memorable. The World Dock Pudding Championship has had a few years off what with flooding/reconstruction and getting the community centre back on it's feet again but with 'er indoors at the wheel it will be sticking around for a few years yet.

Back
Top Bottom