B&W RESULT:#125 Black & White Challenge

This is in southern Virginia. Just returned yesterday from 3 glorious days on the trail. Plenty of trail photos likely to come... :)
I love that trail... had some dreams awhile back of doing a 3-6 month AT hike. Not sure I’d want to do it alone though.

I love that trail... had some dreams awhile back of doing a 3-6 month AT hike. Not sure I’d want to do it alone though.
Yeah, I think doing it with someone is smart. I think sometimes the solitude is nice, but doing the whole thing alone... probably not.

It is a wonderful trail. There’s nothing like it.

I love the detail here. Highly contrasted bold stuff seems to come relatively easy to me, but photos with lots of stuff (like the ground and the forest background) are a whole different animal. So, anyways, nicely done. I admire the work!
Thanks, Jef. I appreciate your comment.

slippers.jpg

slippers
old image Samsung S3, new edit.

I pm’d you. I tried to post one of the png files and the Mobi server said no. Twice :D

Short version:
1. Straight from Stackables as png
2. From Union with “clear” selected as bottom layer (these are versions I have messed with.

I lugged one over to your pm. Tell me what you think?

ImageArt, Jerry - this is your area?
I’ve saved some of the texture formulas from Stackables myself in the past but it’s the convenience of having all the textures in one place to stack which make it so useful.

The developer seems to be concentrating on ProCam which I suppose is more of a money spinner to him.

That's awesome! Have to check this out as well. Had a look at some youtube videos where they put a ND filter to the phones lens to extend the exposure time.
I think you Android folks can get longer exposures without resorting to tricks. Something like 3 seconds? Even the latest iPhones max out at 1 second, so we need to use speciality apps like Spectre and Slow Shutter to get the long exposure effect.

I think you Android folks can get longer exposures without resorting to tricks. Something like 3 seconds? Even the latest iPhones max out at 1 second, so we need to use speciality apps like Spectre and Slow Shutter to get the long exposure effect.

Well, yes and no. The native Pixel app doesn't allow nearly no manual settings. Which I see as a con, but ProShot allows up to 10sec with light painting mode. Have to try this next time. :)

Back
Top Bottom