B&W RESULT:#127 Black & White Challenge

87A6617F-3EB9-4107-912B-E944BBE32FBA.jpeg

1/4 second in b/w
Slow Shutter Cam, Photos, Snapseed

Wonderful. I don’t know how you made the contrails curvy. Or maybe they’re not plane trails??
Thanks JillyG for your comments !!!
These are not plane trails. It comes from the fact that the sun is just on the right side of the pic.
You’ll see the same effect on the Calle San Jeronimo pic :)
Have a great day !

There are many beauties in this weeks challenge, but the following hit me the hardest (in the best way of course)...

For first: As soon as I saw this one from terse I was in love. The warmth, the soft light, total contentment, the ageless feel... nice work my friend. This is just wonderful in every way.
CC34B674-46D7-4F71-A732-F0BA30B215D1.jpeg

Second for me is Coronation80 with this one. The pattern with the lanterns is great, with just enough variation in lighting and texture throughout to keep my eyes moving.
35DF634E-CA58-4C6F-B971-4B4C9A756FAE.jpeg

Third is sdimbour with a wonderful street scene. The perspective pulls the eye to the silhouetted man wonderfully. For me there’s wonderful movement captured in that guy as well.
08034B90-16A6-4BF6-9457-0D1B3D26676B.jpeg

Really well done everyone. I love seeing what you all do every week.

I agree that Ted’s photo was “it” from the moment I first saw it and on many repeated viewings. It’s like a still from a1940’s classic movie.
Yes!!

Well done terse Ted!! Your image is so gorgeous... well deserved win. :inlove: I'm sure Hodge is not surprised.... :smirkcat:
Congrats to Coronation80 Stephen and sdimbour Sandra - wonderful images!

There are many beauties in this weeks challenge, but the following hit me the hardest (in the best way of course)...

For first: As soon as I saw this one from terse I was in love. The warmth, the soft light, total contentment, the ageless feel... nice work my friend. This is just wonderful in every way.View attachment 145410

Second for me is Coronation80 with this one. The pattern with the lanterns is great, with just enough variation in lighting and texture throughout to keep my eyes moving.
View attachment 145409

Third is sdimbour with a wonderful street scene. The perspective pulls the eye to the silhouetted man wonderfully. For me there’s wonderful movement captured in that guy as well.
View attachment 145411

Hodge the Cat and I both thank you :notworthy: It's an honor to be selected out of so many great images. Congrats to Coronation80 and sdimbour too. :thumbs:

For first: As soon as I saw this one from terse I was in love. The warmth, the soft light, total contentment, the ageless feel... nice work my friend. This is just wonderful in every way.View attachment 145410

View attachment 145409

View attachment 145411

Yeah, absolutely brilliant, Ted! Well done Stephen and Sandra too.

Back
Top Bottom