B&W RESULT:#129 Black & White Challenge

Wow Ted, you must be thinking of entering these into the Halide/Spectre competition. You’ve got several others too that were marvellous.
I cheated a bit on these two and used Coherence in iColorama to smooth out the blur some. :D

Well, after a bit of a slow start this week, you’ve all stepped up to the plate and posted magnificent images. I think there’s more than enough to give Coronation80 Stephen a headache choosing his favourites. So it’s over to you Stephen - whenever you’re ready.

If you’re itching to start posting to the new Black and White Challenge, here’s the link:https://mobitog.com/threads/new-130-black-white-challenge.23813/
OK GUYS . This is not hard for me this week , they are all magical shots, but 2 people brought it for me this week.

1st Place is Rizole with "OUTFIELD"
071856CA-273B-4BB5-9761-3C8D09D586EC.jpeg

2nd Place Sdimbour with “Just Having Fun”
3rd Place Sdimbour with “Pont Morland’s view of the Quai de la Râpée metro station ”

Last edited by a moderator:
OK GUYS . This is not hard for me this week , they are all magical shots, but 2 people brought it for me this week.

3rd Place Sdimbour with “Pont Morland’s view of the Quai de la Râpée metro station ”
Whoa! Way to go Stephen. No hanging about for you, thank you. Well done rizole - that’s a beautifully composed black and white and I wonder how long after you’d seen the potential through that hole that you had to wait for the man on the mower? :lol: And talking of beautifully composed - the queen of composition, sdimbour Sandra, gets second AND third, and rightly so. I love seeing your images of French life. Okay, me and mower man are off to the Gallery - mowing straight lines as we go of course.

View attachment 145874

Thank you very much. :notworthy:
Well done sdimbour.

how long after you’d seen the potential through that hole that you had to wait for the man on the mower?
Something like 30 seconds.... I had to move quickly or he'd have been out of shot permanently.

View attachment 145874

Congrats rizole - Outfield is really a great shot
Thanks Stephen Coronation80 for making me 2nd and 3rd :) Very proud !!!
See you next week ...

Back
Top Bottom