B&W RESULT:#130 Black & White Challenge

Don’t worry, I’m ‘armless

FAA2F017-5058-4B17-A1FB-381E3722B9F2.jpeg

It’s that time again - the time when I say “This challenge is closed”. It’s up to rizole Rizole to choose his favourites. Whenever you have a moment - no hurry.

Okay, I've tried something different this week and made notes as I've gone along so here's my copy and paste HM's largely in the order they appeared this week:

[COPY&PASTE]
  • ImageArt for Half term and thinking I might be eccentric
  • JillyG for “But he who dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose.” and Basking
  • sinnerjohn's daisy
  • deepop Darkr and I love Abstract
  • GroovyGouvy for Like Crystal Palace and Floating Through the Air
  • Welcome to ANOUSHKA, nice pic, looking forward to more
  • Coronation80 for Recital and Vaulted
  • terse with glide path for the sheer technical (if tedious) craftmanship of the thing
[/COPY&PASTE]

In 3rd is GroovyGouvy with Floating Through the Air. I'm not sure why, it just speaks to me. Lovely.

In 2nd is deepop with Darkr. Lovely framing, symmetry, lines and stuff. And another large animal.

Our winner this week is JillyG with “But he who dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose.”
7dfa24af-d16d-4001-b3c5-f11602346b41-jpeg.145955

Classic still life with lovely, balanced tones. Looks almost painted and it makes me want to cry. The lone flower bud and fallen petals really add something extra. Beautiful. Well done.

Okay, I've tried something different this week and made notes as I've gone along so here's my copy and paste HM's largely in the order they appeared this week:

[COPY&PASTE]
  • JillyG for “But he who dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose.” and Basking
  • sinnerjohn's daisy
  • terse with glide path for the sheer technical (if tedious) craftmanship of the thing
[/COPY&PASTE]

In 3rd is GroovyGouvy with Floating Through the Air. I'm not sure why, it just speaks to me. Lovely.

In 2nd is deepop with Darkr. Lovely framing, symmetry, lines and stuff. And another large animal.

Our winner this week is JillyG with “But he who dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose.”

Classic still life with lovely, balanced tones. Looks almost painted and it makes me want to cry. The lone flower bud and fallen petals really add something extra. Beautiful. Well done.
Its a beauty, well done JillyG I said the b/w was better........didn't I !
Yay to all the others :D

[COPY&PASTE]
  • sinnerjohn's daisy
[/COPY&PASTE]

What a great idea to keep notes! (Wish I was that organized... :rolleyes:) Wonderful choices... I couldn’t agree more re JillyG Jilly’s stunning photo... congrats!! Well done to deepop David and GroovyGouvy!

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. Thank you kind sir.:notworthy: Well done to deepop David and GroovyGouvy Gouvy and all the HMs. And, if there’s anyone else not mentioned - great work too. :lol: The standard is so high in this challenge, it’s a delight to see all of your images. Keep ‘em coming. Okay, me and the vase are off to the Gallery. If you get lost, just follow the petals!:lol:

[COPY&PASTE]
  • sinnerjohn's daisy
[/COPY&PASTE]

Can’t agree more… Jilly’s photo is beautiful and a well deserved winner. Congratulations to Gouvy. Thanks for the second place.

Back
Top Bottom