B&W RESULT:#132 Black & White Challenge

3724F6FD-1FE7-4F28-ADD5-28C30BD44472.jpeg

Teeth and Dimples
Snapseed

Yes, it’s that time again. Blimey, these weeks seem to go quickly! This challenge is CLOSED. So, sinnerjohn John, it’s now up to you to choose your favourites. GFI. :D

(How is that chroming done? Do you have to strip the engine piece by piece?)
Yes, it's an electroplating process, I think, so the pieces are submerged in a solution. But you can buy already chromed replacements for some parts, like the valve covers, and other parts, like the engine block, weren't chromed. Still, just keeping it polished... :eek:

GFI Sunday?

25 images from 8 people this week (not including me). There was lots to like as ever on a variety of topics.

in 1st place (as its shows better on the home page if first is 1st)
is
Ted terse with All sauce No Brakes, no idea what that means but I love the mix of textures, the weird phrase and besides, I've spent nearly 40 yrs working in the railway industry :lol: Loved all of Ted's entries this week btw.

2nd place was a more difficult choice but in the end it was rizole's first cat in a box image, how adorable is that.

runner up was Jilly's JillyG rather chaotic farm scene, weirdly echoing Constable. What a dream photo opp.

Well done everyone else, please keep on making the b/w challenge interesting, fun and really hard to judge !

GFI Sunday?

25 images from 8 people this week (not including me). There was lots to like as ever on a variety of topics.

is
Ted terse with All sauce No Brakes, no idea what that means but I love the mix of textures, the weird phrase and besides, I've spent nearly 40 yrs working in the railway industry :lol: Loved all of Ted's entries this week btw.
View attachment 146583

2nd place was a more difficult choice but in the end it was rizole's first cat in a box image, how adorable is that.
View attachment 146584

runner up was Jilly's JillyG rather chaotic farm scene, weirdly echoing Constable. What a dream photo opp.
View attachment 146585

Well done everyone else, please keep on making the b/w challenge interesting, fun and really hard to judge !
Great work John! 25 images? That’s great isn’t it. Congratulations terse Ted - that is such a quirky image with that graffiti. Well spotted and taken. I hope you weren’t dicing with death on a railway track. :D Well done rizole Rizole - that is a beauty. As John says, who doesn’t love a cat in a box - so cute and adorable? And thank you for my placing. I think this would be a Constable in some sort of parallel universe.

I will now choo choo down to the Gallery with Ted’s All sauce no brakes. Set the lights to red please while I’m on the tracks.:lol:

Here’s a link to the Black & White Winners’ Gallery: https://mobitog.com/media/albums/mobi-black-white-winners.822/

Last edited:
GFI Sunday?

is
View attachment 146583

View attachment 146584

View attachment 146585

Just some stunning BW images this week - as usual. I always feel very humble when I see the fab stuff on this thread. Great winners! Well done.

Back
Top Bottom