B&W RESULT:#133 Black & White Challenge

Cat burglar, Sony Xperia
IMG_20190629_124441~2.jpg

Another week of wonderful black and whites draws to a CLOSE. They are all marvellous and choosing a winner might be difficult, but luckily that’s not my job, it’s terse Ted’s. Whenever you’re ready Ted. :thumbs:

Forgive the sparse comments. For some reason I volunteered to be secretary for the local road association :eek: :eek: :eek: , so I have to prep for the annual meeting today.

First: "My beauty" by sdimbour grabbed me the moment I saw it, beautifully sharp, lovely tones, and those eyes...

26c0f507-a385-48da-85fb-150b0f6c1b9c-jpeg.146752

Second: "You looking at me?" by Coronation80 catches a moment that pretty much demands you make up a story to fit.

img_20190625_183910-jpg.146660

Third: "on the rocks" by sinnerjohn has the genuine feel of the seashore for me -- the bright light and sharp rocks so much like the shore here in Santa Cruz.

port-2-jpg.146626

Honorable Mentions to the untitled portrait by chineezguy, "Some real Art this time..." by NickLeon, and "Allowing Adoration" by dscheff

Forgive the sparse comments. For some reason I volunteered to be secretary for the local road association :eek: :eek: :eek: , so I have to prep for the annual meeting today.

First: "My beauty" by sdimbour grabbed me the moment I saw it, beautifully sharp, lovely tones, and those eyes...

Second: "You looking at me?" by Coronation80 catches a moment that pretty much demands you make up a story to fit.

Third: "on the rocks" by sinnerjohn has the genuine feel of the seashore for me -- the bright light and sharp rocks so much like the shore here in Santa Cruz.

port-2-jpg.146626

Honorable Mentions to the untitled portrait by chineezguy, "Some real Art this time..." by NickLeon, and "Allowing Adoration" by dscheff
Marvellous. Great judging Ted and not “sparse” in the comments department at all. Congratulations to sdimbour Sandra and her little muse - showcasing Sandra’s wonderful eye for composition. Well done to Coronation80 Stephen - I feel that, whenever there are people in your images, there’s a story to be made. And a lovely one from sinnerjohn John in third - that’s a sharp and beautifully composed image of a fabulous beach. Okay, me and Sandra’s daughter are going to skip off to the Gallery - I get the impression that Sandra’s daughter would be happy to skip along with me. :D

port-2-jpg.146626

Congrats sdimbour on that very striking portrait. Well done Coronation80 for 2nd and yay to me, cheers Ted.

port-2-jpg.146626

Thanks Ted terse
So happy to win the bnw challenge this week!!!
Congrats Coronation80 and sinnerjohn for your 2nd and 3rd places. Love your pics!!!
I’ll be watching all your pics with attention next week!!!

port-2-jpg.146626

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for the mention: it's always a wonderful feeling to be mentioned with such talent!

Back
Top Bottom