B&W RESULT:#134 Black & White Challenge

It’s that time again. The time where I say “This challenge is CLOSED”. The weeks are going sooooo quickly. Anyway, if sdimbour Sandra can tear herself away from the fabulous weather in France at the moment, it’s time for her to judge. Whenever you’re ready Sandra.

It’s that time again. The time where I say “This challenge is CLOSED”. The weeks are going sooooo quickly. Anyway, if sdimbour Sandra can tear herself away from the fabulous weather in France at the moment, it’s time for her to judge. Whenever you’re ready Sandra.
As you said, great weather in Paris at the moment. Going to the pool this morning...so I’m coming back in the afternoon with my judging.

As you said, great weather in Paris at the moment. Going to the pool this morning...so I’m coming back in the afternoon with my judging.
More photo opportunities at the pool maybe? See you later.

As you can see, I spent a little bit more time at the pool today. And it also took me more time to judge this week. Many great pics but I had to make choices! So...

First terse with perch
Love the simplicity, the contrast and the reflection!!! Well done :thumbs:
96090D70-4651-46AD-9391-3B6BC055A5AE.png

2nd Coronation80 with Swell
Simplicity and great compostion

F8DC74F2-CE9D-464E-8A5D-B01AC89E1AAE.png

3rd rizole with PAUL
I’m a fan of this Kind of pic and the composition here is great.

18389B76-4E17-489C-81D2-DDDC2E4D375A.png

HM to RoseCat with NYC Pride Parade and JillyG with Industrial Chic

As you can see, I spent a little bit more time at the pool today. And it also took me more time to judge this week. Many great pics but I had to make choices! So...

First terse with perch
Love the simplicity, the contrast and the reflection!!! Well done :thumbs:
View attachment 147023

2nd Coronation80 with Swell
Simplicity and great compostion

View attachment 147022

3rd rizole with PAUL
I’m a fan of this Kind of pic and the composition here is great.

View attachment 147021

HM to RoseCat with NYC Pride Parade and JillyG with Industrial Chic
Great judging Sandra! Super congrats to terse Ted with that stunning study of the bird on the post. It’s absolutely gorgeous and, when we’re trying to decide what images to put into one of the mobile photography competitions, this has got to be one of them. Well done to Coronation80 Stephen and rizole Rizole for second and third respectively. Two completely different images, but they both seem to capture the essence of where they are. I’m delighted to be sharing an HM with RoseCat Catherine - I loved that Pride image. I will now take Ted’s Perch down to the Gallery. :thumbs: See it, and all of the other amazing Black and White Challenge Winners here: https://mobitog.com/media/perch.20842/

Back
Top Bottom