B&W RESULT:#136 Black & White Challenge

Once again a great selection to choose from and it was tricky, so,here goes....
  1. jsi John – Portrait. A wonderful image, full of character and warmth.
    CE1B37AD-533E-4066-A63F-7803165CA665.jpeg
  2. ImageArt Ann – The Orchidarium. I’m a sucker for reflections and this ticks all the boxes. Great composition and tonal range.
  3. Breconrambler Hans - Half face. Dark, edgy and noir with a story going on...what more could you possibly want.....?
Honorable Mention’s.
TomHH Tom – Just Add Water. Super contrasts and miniture reflections going on. Distraction free cropping and spot on.
rizole Rizole - Winners and Athlete. Excellent captures of the energy and emotion
sinnerjohn John - The Forest. Moody, threatening and easily the cover for the reissue of The Cure’s epic, cinematic single.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. JSI: John – Portrait. A wonderful image, full of character and warmth.
  2. ImageArt: Ann – The Orchidarium. I’m a sucker for reflections and this ticks all the boxes. Great composition and tonal range.
  3. Breconrambler: Hans. Half face. Dark, edgy and noir with a story going on...what more could you possibly want.....?
Honorable Mention’s.
TomHH: Tom – Just Add Water. Super contrasts and miniture reflections going on. Distraction free cropping and spot on.
Rizole: Winners and Athlete. Excellent captures of the energy and emotion
sinnerjohn: The Forest. Moody, threatening and easily the cover for the reissue of The Cure’s epic, cinematic single.
Great choices Robert. :thumbs:
Congrats on the win jsi John! Well done!
High fives to placers ImageArt Ann and Breconrambler Hans, and a fist pump to HMs TomHH Tom, rizole and sinnerjohn John! :D

:)
  1. jsi John – Portrait. A wonderful image, full of character and warmth.View attachment 147510
  2. ImageArt Ann – The Orchidarium. I’m a sucker for reflections and this ticks all the boxes. Great composition and tonal range.
  3. Breconrambler Hans - Half face. Dark, edgy and noir with a story going on...what more could you possibly want.....?
Honorable Mention’s.
TomHH Tom – Just Add Water. Super contrasts and miniture reflections going on. Distraction free cropping and spot on.
rizole Rizole - Winners and Athlete. Excellent captures of the energy and emotion
sinnerjohn John - The Forest. Moody, threatening and easily the cover for the reissue of The Cure’s epic, cinematic single.

Thank you Robert - great judging. Super congratulations to jsi John - your first win, but not your last I’m sure. Well done to ImageArt Ann and Breconrambler Hans for second and third, and hearty slaps on the back to the HMs - TomHH Tom, rizole Rizole and sinnerjohn John. What a week it was! So many fabulous portraits, which you all seem to do so magnificently it makes me wonder why we don’t see more in this challenge. Wonderful work everyone. Now, me and the man with the arrows are off to the Gallery.:)

1. jsi John – Portrait. A wonderful image, full of character and warmth.View attachment 147510
Honorable Mention’s.
Congrats jsi John, a great Portrait. Well done ImageArt and Breconrambler too.

Honorable Mention’s.
Well done, jsi ! Thanks for my 2nd! Well done all - once again fantastic images this week!

Dear friends. Thank you so much for awarding my picture 3rd place. I feel flattered. Thanks for welcoming me Stephen (Coronation80) introduced me and I’m so glad that I can be part of this.
And we’re delighted to have you here Hans. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom