B&W RESULT:#137 Black & White Challenge

IMG_0007.JPG

When summers
Over
This will end.

Did you just get the LumeCube? How do you like it?
Yes. I really like them too. I have three now They have four levels of brightness that can be adjusted in-app. They also come with two diffusers: white and a beige kinda color. I am now looking for lightweight stands to put them on for portrait type shots. I don’t know. If anything will come of that as I don’t really like working with models. Unless they are made of wood.

Yes. I really like them too. I have three now They have four levels of brightness that can be adjusted in-app. They also come with two diffusers: white and a beige kinda color. I am now looking for lightweight stands to put them on for portrait type shots. I don’t know. If anything will come of that as I don’t really like working with models. Unless they are made of wood.
Geez, you need a mortgage to buy one of these!

Sorry that I’m missing in action. We picked up the new caravan yesterday and are in the Lincolnshire Wolds - Woodhall Spa in fact. It’s just stopped raining and we have no signal in the woods where we’re staying. We’ve found a great cafe with Wi-fi and good coffee, so I should be able to keep in touch!

Sorry that I’m missing in action. We picked up the new caravan yesterday and are in the Lincolnshire Wolds - Woodhall Spa in fact. It’s just stopped raining and we have no signal in the woods where we’re staying. We’ve found a great cafe with Wi-fi and good coffee, so I should be able to keep in touch!

Going offthegrid every now & then is good for you. And we should throw wild parties and wreck the thread while you’re gone. It’s all about preserving the Natural Order of Things :mobibabe:

Sounds utterly perfect. And a spa?? :mobibabe: One of my favorite places to be. And I’d love to see photos of the new precious!!

Back
Top Bottom