• Please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU to all our generous & supportive MobiMembers!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

B&W RESULT:#139 Black & White Challenge

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 148167

Sculpture "Before Now" by Carolyn Law, approx 30 ft. tall or so, based on the tules at nearby Neary Lagoon in Santa Cruz. The "reeds" are hollow steel and move and make sounds in the wind.
Chromatica, Photos
Now I know the back story I love this even more. I would love to have these in my garden. Super edit Ted.

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 148167

Sculpture "Before Now" by Carolyn Law, approx 30 ft. tall or so, based on the tules at nearby Neary Lagoon in Santa Cruz. The "reeds" are hollow steel and move and make sounds in the wind.
Chromatica, Photos
I was wondering what kind of grass that was and why we are not growing it in the roof :);) This is si simple. So right

Breconrambler

MobiStar
Real Name
Hans
Device
iPhone 6
Right, I meant to say, what app did you use to turn the image into b/w? Sometimes I use Apple's Photos app and sometimes the ACDSee Pro app, but I'm always curious about how other people do it.
I just use the app that came with the I phone. So I assume it’s Apple Photos App

jsi

MobiStar
Real Name
John
Device
iPhone 6s