B&W RESULT:#139 Black & White Challenge

1C07D37A-54C3-4B35-84E0-1A6EA7497372.jpeg

Sculpture "Before Now" by Carolyn Law, approx 30 ft. tall or so, based on the tules at nearby Neary Lagoon in Santa Cruz. The "reeds" are hollow steel and move and make sounds in the wind.
Chromatica, Photos

View attachment 148167

Sculpture "Before Now" by Carolyn Law, approx 30 ft. tall or so, based on the tules at nearby Neary Lagoon in Santa Cruz. The "reeds" are hollow steel and move and make sounds in the wind.
Chromatica, Photos
Now I know the back story I love this even more. I would love to have these in my garden. Super edit Ted.

View attachment 148167

Chromatica, Photos
I was wondering what kind of grass that was and why we are not growing it in the roof :);) This is si simple. So right

Right, I meant to say, what app did you use to turn the image into b/w? Sometimes I use Apple's Photos app and sometimes the ACDSee Pro app, but I'm always curious about how other people do it.
I just use the app that came with the I phone. So I assume it’s Apple Photos App

Back
Top Bottom