B&W RESULT:#145 Black & White Challenge

Type 5 Lincoln Continental.
This was for the colour thread but I took it in haste as it was raining and there really wasn't much colour in this shot.
Edit..... the actual b&W.
20190926_132657-01-01.jpeg

And full colour just for comparison.

2nd edit.....i really can't be sure now which is which. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Type 5 Lincoln Continental.
This was for the colour thread but I took it in haste as it was raining and there really wasn't much colour in this shot.
View attachment 149950
And there still looks to be a bit of colour left in there (or is that just me and my eyes). But I love the composition. What part of the car is this?

And there still looks to be a bit of colour left in there (or is that just me and my eyes). But I love the composition. What part of the car is this?
It’s the headlamp cover, it retracts up out the way to reveal the lights.

You're right. It's actually full colour...you can see why I didn't post it to the colour thread. This is the front headlight. Working back from photos I think it must revolve to either move the headlights in place or just uncover them.

Okay boys and girls, on this very wet Sunday in England, I declare this Black and White Challenge CLOSED. It’s now the task of Coronation80 Stephen to choose his favourites. Whenever you’re ready Stephen. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom