B&W RESULT:#146 Black & White Challenge

indeed, but what does it mean.........here are my feet, show me your feet, I've put my foot in it???
answers on a postcard please, where is rizole when you need his........erm.......insight :D
That's been bugging me for a couple of hours now. I've tried googling it, doing a reverse image search, checking numerous emoji indexes and searching the xenforo forums for an answer. The BBcode for it is : feet : and it's file name is barefoot.png.
Nothing... Not a sausage. The reverse image searches don't work cus the file size is too small and it's not indexed on any website I've checked. How's that for insight?

That's been bugging me for a couple of hours now. I've tried googling it, doing a reverse image search, checking numerous emoji indexes and searching the xenforo forums for an answer. The BBcode for it is : feet : and it's file name is barefoot.png.
Nothing... Not a sausage. The reverse image searches don't work cus the file size is too small and it's not indexed on any website I've checked. How's that for insight?
That is a shed load of emoji's !!

Hogwarts

FB7CF8E4-174E-4041-8704-789F954DB567.jpeg

I spent a lot of time in Touch Retouch removing lights and lines and then making it black and white, so that I could put it into the MCC. Doh! So here it is - the scale model of Hogwarts.

indeed, but what does it mean.........here are my feet, show me your feet, I've put my foot in it???
answers on a postcard please, where is rizole when you need his........erm.......insight :D
Something or another is tickling me ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom