IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 12th October 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 13th October 2019 or soon thereafter.

This week's winner terse Ted will be our guest judge for the above period.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
E6332E67-D513-4D39-AC30-2D548EDF94EE.jpeg
Hell bent on bent...

Last edited:
Yes, with the walking stick. Was this between rain showers?
No it was still dripping. Not cats and dogs but kitten and puppies. But dad is not into umbrellas, like me he prefers tight raincoats and -jackets. :)

I see it's hard to spot, the resolution seems to be not enough, but that "noise" on the surface of the puddles is the falling rain.

The weirdest thing of the picture is that the 2 houses, the Rollo and the sky all have the same overlaying visible pattern . A lot of work’s gone into this picture...

The weirdest thing of the picture is that the 2 houses, the Rollo and the sky all have the same overlaying visible pattern . A lot of work’s gone into this picture...
I did change my b/w to just b/w without the noire in b/w. I changed my picture from colour to b/w and than you have different option of b/w and at the far right is noire. So if I am already in B/W noire is cancelling B/W??

I think they’re balloons, aren’t they GroovyGouvy Gouvy. But, hey, shouldn’t you be attending to your photo that needs to be made black and white? :rolleyes:
Isn't it? :fearscream: Sometimes hipsta is teasing my mind or opens my eyes for b/w by just doing it. But I'm never sure they are REALLY b/w as the lightest tint of colour is banned here. Formerly I just pressed one of the three options if b/w in fotos, but since its "silver" or so no I'm not really sure if it adds a tiny of blue or so. And the "middle" is not always my fancy.
Often you you see colour where I'm not.
And yes, even sometimes dramatic does add something. I should find … well even my b/w cams do add some colour in the depth or so.
What the heck is the most secure way to blacken and whiten without any tint???

Isn't it? :fearscream: Sometimes hipsta is teasing my mind or opens my eyes for b/w by just doing it. But I'm never sure they are REALLY b/w as the lightest tint of colour is banned here. Formerly I just pressed one of the three options if b/w in fotos, but since its "silver" or so no I'm not really sure if it adds a tiny of blue or so. And the "middle" is not always my fancy.
Often you you see colour where I'm not.
And yes, even sometimes dramatic does add something. I should find … well even my b/w cams do add some colour in the depth or so.
What the heck is the most secure way to blacken and whiten without any tint???
Noooooo, not you Gouvy - Hans. Hans’s opening image isn’t black and white. Yours is fine.:)

I did change my b/w to just b/w without the noire in b/w. I changed my picture from colour to b/w and than you have different option of b/w and at the far right is noire. So if I am already in B/W noire is cancelling B/W??
I’ve no idea what that’s all about, but if you take it into Snapseed and just desaturate it, that will do it. :thumbs:

Noooooo, not you Gouvy - Hans. Hans’s opening image isn’t black and white. Yours is fine.:)
It should be now and should have been before. As Gouvy points out there can be a reversal in the process of sorts. I take a colour photo and take it to Blähe and white. Then you have choices of light and colour to play with. In colour the picture is still b/w but u can make it more dark or light. At the far right is silver tone and the b/w photo gets a slightly different tint of grey/black which is fine but gets picked up as colour contaminated, even so all the refinements of the picture have been made in B/W mode... very confusing. Snapseed okay got the time I guess....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom