B&W RESULT: #149 Black & White Challenge

Comic Con

39FC4492-6443-418F-A289-6265E8B58B67.png

Thomas’s beautiful daughter brings this week’s Black and White Challenge to a CLOSE. It’s now the task of younger Juliana to choose her favourites. Whenever you’re ready Juliana. :thumbs:

I don't think Clockwork Orange was ever a comic but I'll let them off!!
They were dressed in any sort of musical/film/comic costume. There was a girl who did a damn good job of mimicking Freddie of Queen in their I want to Break Free video. She even had a small hoover. A woman dressed as a man who’s dressed as a woman. :lol:

Here we go...

I love photography, but I guess I’m one of the least knowledgeable in the subject in this community. I can’t explain technical details, or to be honest, to differentiate one technique/quality from the other. So the criterion used in my judgings will always be “caught my eye a lot”, “caught my eye”, “caught my eye too” kinda of thing :p

So, catching my eye a lot in first place is @ImageArt’s Comic Con:

2953942A-FA19-48FF-A81F-BA8177EB29A3.png

In second (and first until the first place was posted) is @Breconrambler’s:

The party is over once again..View attachment 150973

And a difficult equally eye-catching third is @Kevin Barrett’s:

Corrected for category compliance ...

View attachment 151001

Hope I did the attachments and the quoting right!

Congrats everyone! Great job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go...

I love photography, but I guess I’m one of the least knowledgeable in the subject in this community. I can’t explain technical details, or to be honest, to differentiate one technique/quality from the other. So the criterion used in my judgings will always be “caught my eye a lot”, “caught my eye”, “caught my eye too” kinda of thing :p

View attachment 151144

Great judging Juliana - lots of us are not technically-minded when it comes to photography, but we know what we like, and that’s the way to judge this challenge I think. Super congratulations to ImageArt Ann for this wonderful impromptu image - fab editing. High fives to Breconrambler Hans and Kevin Barrett Kevin for second and third respectively. Lovely work from everyone, as usual. Keep up the good work! I’m now off to the Gallery with those two Clockwork Orange extras. I hope I’ll be safe. o_O

Here we go...

View attachment 151144

Wow, thanks Juliana. Wasn’t expecting that. Well done to Hans and Kevin. What company!

Back
Top Bottom