• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #150 Black & White Challenge

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
View attachment 151324

The Glow Festival: Satan's Calliope
(I didn't get to see it in action. In addition to the steering wheel for driving it around :eek:, it has a piano keyboard for playing the calliope. Half of those pipes produce sound, and the other half produce flames.)
Chromatica, Photos, Snapseed
love the silvery tones in this, Ted. And the sheer absurdity of the machine. And music-ignorant I am, I only knew Calliope the Muse.

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Mirfield Optitions. (Where Patrick Stewart/Jean Luc Picard grew up... Mirfield, not the Optitions.)
View attachment 151356
Fitting I think, your typical super eye and Jean Luc’s 24th and a half century influence. (See Daffy Duck and Porky Pig in “Duck Dodgers and the 24th and a half Century for the century reference).

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Last edited:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

tomklyn Thomas’s adorable image of his son brings this particular Black and White Challenge to a CLOSE. It’s time for ImageArt Ann to choose her favourites. Over to you Ann.

PS. It’s raining here again!:(