B&W RESULT: #151 Black & White Challenge

Just another walk
iPhone 11 Pro Max - PS Express
78A0D23B-3EA4-4866-96B5-B6A2FA034146.jpeg

Hey Ho lets go, as a famous poet once said ;)

For me there was only going to be one winner this week...............until sdimbour posted that fish picture :eek: which I absolutely LOVE.

But after much deliberation, I decided to stick with my first choice. This weeks winner Nagaisgich (no idea how you say that) Carmel with 'Into the light'
1573402521677.png

Love the blur, love the feeling of coming out of somewhere dark into the light, whether physical or metaphorical. Good work.

Which means sdimbour is 2nd with The Meeting,
1573402751286.png

Its just fantastic, isn't it!
I still intend trying to set up a photo of the month thread and this would definitely be one of my choices.

3rd place goes to tomklyn for his 'Just another walk'. His family pictures are always excellent and sometimes overlooked, keep up the good work Thomas.

HM's to Kentaro for that Notting Hill shot with an unconnected bunch of people ambling by. I'm curious to what or who MONOS is?
JillyG for that surreal chair.
Starzee Brewery Opera, great b/w
terse with his pigeon seagull and his hula hoops in the dark (bit of abstract ;) )
deepop with his fantastic architecture shot
Starzee with its here and I'm not sure what that is, but seems abstract even when she posts a 'straight shot' :thumbs:
TomHH for that lovely inky Haunted House

All done but a few familiar faces missing this week, you know who you are, I've got my eye on you :cool: no excuses next week please :lol:

For me there was only going to be one winner this week...............until sdimbour posted that fish picture :eek: which I absolutely LOVE.

But after much deliberation, I decided to stick with my first choice. This weeks winner Nagaisgich (no idea how you say that) Carmel with 'Into the light'
View attachment 151646
Love the blur, love the feeling of coming out of somewhere dark into the light, whether physical or metaphorical. Good work.

View attachment 151647
I still intend trying to set up a photo of the month thread and this would definitely be one of my choices.

3rd place goes to tomklyn for his 'Just another walk'. His family pictures are always excellent and sometimes overlooked, keep up the good work Thomas.

HM's to Kentaro for that Notting Hill shot with an unconnected bunch of people ambling by. I'm curious to what or who MONOS is?
terse with his pigeon seagull and his hula hoops in the dark (bit of abstract ;) )
Starzee with its here and I'm not sure what that is, but seems abstract even when she posts a 'straight shot' :thumbs:

All done but a few familiar faces missing this week, you know who you are, I've got my eye on you :cool: no excuses next week please :lol:
Marvellous - thank you John. Congratulations Nagaisgich Carmel, that’s a super image - very atmospheric. Well done sdimbour Sandra for your second with that great image of the fish and your little one. The fish definitely look like they’re thinking something. :lol: High fives to @tomklynThomas - I love the portraits of your children and I’d like to see more. Hugs to all the HMs (thank you for mine). I’m now off to the Gallery with Carmel’s steps with person.

View attachment 151646

View attachment 151647

Congrats to Nagaisgich , sdimbour , and tomklyn. Nice work by all the HMs, and, thanks John, for mine.

View attachment 151646

View attachment 151647

Brilliant!! I can see how difficult it was to decide, because I love both too. Congrats Nagaisgich Carmel!! Your image is so wonderful... well deserved! And a high five to sdimbour Sandra - what an amazing shot. Fist bumps to HMs JillyG, Starzee, terse Ted, deepop David and TomHH!! Well done everyone.

View attachment 151646

View attachment 151647

Thanks John

Marvellous - thank you John. Congratulations Nagaisgich Carmel, that’s a super image - very atmospheric. Well done sdimbour Sandra for your second with that great image of the fish and your little one. The fish definitely look like they’re thinking something. :lol: High fives to @tomklynThomas - I love the portraits of your children and I’d like to see more. Hugs to all the HMs (thank you for mine). I’m now off to the Gallery with Carmel’s steps with person.
See I have a slight photography problem
88E8D61A-9822-4C77-80A7-281F6553FA42.png

Thanks sinnerjohn for the 2nd place and your comment about my pic. Just happy that it gave you a hard time choosing between my pic and Nagaisgich one ;)
I think you made the right choice as I love the winner’s image. Well deserved.
See you all next week :)

View attachment 151646

View attachment 151647

Back
Top Bottom