B&W RESULT: #151 Black & White Challenge

2F790F62-7D45-4BC5-B56D-D5274161C96C.jpeg

Hula hoops in the dark
Slow Shutter Cam, ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

Awww, that’s so sweet. Are those houses in any danger of falling into the sea Ted? I know, if it was in this country, they would be.
Not in the immediate future, I think. This area seems more stable than the coast just south (which is the main part of Santa Cruz). In any case, these are all mobile homes -- not trailers but the prefab kind that arrive on trucks, so any in danger could be trucked elsewhere.

Not in the immediate future, I think. This area seems more stable than the coast just south (which is the main part of Santa Cruz). In any case, these are all mobile homes -- not trailers but the prefab kind that arrive on trucks, so any in danger could be trucked elsewhere.
Oooooooo.... I could park my THOW there! What an amazing place to live. Although I could see that the constant sound of waves on rocks might get to be too much.... I might long for silence.

Oooooooo.... I could park my THOW there! What an amazing place to live. Although I could see that the constant sound of waves on rocks might get to be too much.... I might long for silence.
You could park it there if you could get a plot, which you can't, unless maybe someone leaves you one in their will. :lmao: It is a beautiful spot, tucked in between Natural Bridges state park (that beach there) and the marine research facilities (where the whale skeletons are). It's a bit windier and more exposed than parts to the south, which gives it a wilder feel.

Back
Top Bottom