• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #154 Black & White Challenge

TomHH

MobiPassionista
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Tom
Device
Pixel
Thank you so much, Jilly! This is just a quick one on my way home. Some perspective corrections, tone adjusted and a little local corrections.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
So mysterious. Especially with that title... you seem to have a word knack as well as a visual one :)
Aww, that’s nice of you to say so, but I really struggle with titles. I see someone else’s and I love their titles - but mine are always a bit meh to me. :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thomas’s lovely winter sunshine scene brings this particular Black and White Challenge to a CLOSE. It’s sdimbour Sandra’s task to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment in your busy Sunday Sandra.