• ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

B&W RESULT: #154 Black & White Challenge

sdimbour

MobiLurver
Real Name
Sandra DIMBOUR
Device
iPhone Xs
I’ll be back in the evening to choose my favourites pics. See you then!!!

Thomas’s lovely winter sunshine scene brings this particular Black and White Challenge to a CLOSE. It’s sdimbour Sandra’s task to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment in your busy Sunday Sandra.

sdimbour

MobiLurver
Real Name
Sandra DIMBOUR
Device
iPhone Xs
As always, it’s been a tough job to judge that bnw challenge. And I’m not finished for the day!!!

So here are my favourites :
Winner of this week challenge - Animal print - Nagaisgich - Had a tough Time choosing between this one and Trifting. Both image could have win this week. Composition and editing are just great.

2ED15F4F-FBEE-46A6-89B5-174E2EFE17D7.jpeg

2nd - Though lights - TomHH - an impressive night pic with great composition.
CB83D27E-31FD-4E2D-9C1A-5777B3A864B9.jpeg

3rd - On Ilkla Moor Baht’ at - rizole - Love the atmosphere and the composition.
DDD836AB-82B8-40D1-BCB3-D5CB8295465B.jpeg

Congrats everyone for the quality of the pics.
See you next week :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
As always, it’s been a tough job to judge that bnw challenge. And I’m not finished for the day!!!

Winner of this week challenge - Animal print - Nagaisgich - Had a tough Time choosing between this one and Trifting. Both image could have win this week. Composition and editing are just great.

3rd - On Ilkla Moor Baht’ at - rizole - Love the atmosphere and the composition.

Fab choices Sandra. Just love Nagaisgich Carmel’s winning image - congrats!!! ❤ High fives to TomHH and rizole !!

Nagaisgich

MobiStar
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7

View attachment 152332

View attachment 152333

View attachment 152334

I loved both those entries, congrats Tomhh and Rizole.

For my photo I must give credit to the smooth complexion and cool glasses of my subject :)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 152332

View attachment 152333

View attachment 152334

Great choices Sandra - three fabulous images! Congratulations to Nagaisgich Carmel - that is just a wonderful portrait; stunning. Well done to TomHH Tom and rizole Rizole for two great architectural images - both so crisp, with super composition. Lovely work everyone! Right, me and the leopard print lady are off to the Gallery. :thumbs:

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 152332

View attachment 152333

View attachment 152334

Great choices! And I love, love, love those glasses.