B&W RESULT: #154 Black & White Challenge

I’ll be back in the evening to choose my favourites pics. See you then!!!

Thomas’s lovely winter sunshine scene brings this particular Black and White Challenge to a CLOSE. It’s sdimbour Sandra’s task to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment in your busy Sunday Sandra.

As always, it’s been a tough job to judge that bnw challenge. And I’m not finished for the day!!!

So here are my favourites :
Winner of this week challenge - Animal print - Nagaisgich - Had a tough Time choosing between this one and Trifting. Both image could have win this week. Composition and editing are just great.

2ED15F4F-FBEE-46A6-89B5-174E2EFE17D7.jpeg

2nd - Though lights - TomHH - an impressive night pic with great composition.
CB83D27E-31FD-4E2D-9C1A-5777B3A864B9.jpeg

3rd - On Ilkla Moor Baht’ at - rizole - Love the atmosphere and the composition.
DDD836AB-82B8-40D1-BCB3-D5CB8295465B.jpeg

Congrats everyone for the quality of the pics.
See you next week :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, it’s been a tough job to judge that bnw challenge. And I’m not finished for the day!!!

Winner of this week challenge - Animal print - Nagaisgich - Had a tough Time choosing between this one and Trifting. Both image could have win this week. Composition and editing are just great.

3rd - On Ilkla Moor Baht’ at - rizole - Love the atmosphere and the composition.

Fab choices Sandra. Just love Nagaisgich Carmel’s winning image - congrats!!! ❤️ High fives to TomHH and rizole !!

View attachment 152332

View attachment 152333

View attachment 152334

I loved both those entries, congrats Tomhh and Rizole.

For my photo I must give credit to the smooth complexion and cool glasses of my subject :)

View attachment 152332

View attachment 152333

View attachment 152334

Great choices Sandra - three fabulous images! Congratulations to Nagaisgich Carmel - that is just a wonderful portrait; stunning. Well done to TomHH Tom and rizole Rizole for two great architectural images - both so crisp, with super composition. Lovely work everyone! Right, me and the leopard print lady are off to the Gallery. :thumbs:

View attachment 152332

View attachment 152333

View attachment 152334

Great choices! And I love, love, love those glasses.

Back
Top Bottom