IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 21st December 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 22nd December 2019 or soon thereafter.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

This week's winner Kevin Barrett Kevin will be our guest judge for the above period

Last edited:
20191214_135224-01.jpeg

Oh, well, I’ve been so tired that I posted the photo in the first “black and white challenge” link I saw :lmao: I don’t really believe in Santa (or other beings, for that matter), but will certainly make most of the coming wonderful break, in the most wonderful time of the year!
Snapseed, LD, Snapseed again (because o forgot LD added light effects with a tinge of colour)
D124BCBB-1619-4D66-9924-5755907C1164.jpeg

Oh, well, I’ve been so tired that I posted the photo in the first “black and white challenge” link I saw :lmao: I don’t really believe in Santa (or other beings, for that matter), but will certainly make most of the coming wonderful break, in the most wonderful time of the year!
Snapseed, LD, Snapseed again (because o forgot LD added light effects with a tinge of colour)
View attachment 152796
I love this image... :hearteyes:

Moon
afocal.jpg

This photo was taken using afocal tecnique. I've used a P30 pro, a Celestron NexYZ and a Konus reflector telescope. Edited in Snapssed
If the afocal tecnique is not allowd please let me know and I'll find another photograph.
Thank you

Moon
View attachment 152800

This photo was taken using afocal tecnique. I've used a P30 pro, a Celestron NexYZ and a Konus reflector telescope. Edited in Snapssed
If the afocal tecnique is not allowd please let me know and I'll find another photograph.
Thank you
I don't know if its allowed or not but it is AMAZING !!

Moon
View attachment 152800

Thank you
That is cool! I’ve posted images taken with a scope and I’m pretty sure it was FundyBrian that had an amazing set up with binoculars, so I don’t know why a telescope wouldn’t be okay. As long as the image was captured with a mobile device, it should be fine.

Moon
View attachment 152800

Thank you
Incredible.:notworthy: If you took the photo with your mobile, whether it be through an attachment to a telescope or a lens attachment, then it’s allowed. I don’t know what the afocal technique is.:rolleyes:

The afocal technique is as simple as looking through a telescope / binoculars with your smartphone. It is regular used for astrophography. The challenge with a smartphone is to get the focus sharp. With the adequade equipment, like the Celestron NexYZ (or othe brand, for me, the Celestron has the best fine tuning) or even a tripod to keep your smartphone still, you can get some amazing photographs of the night sky.

The afocal technique is as simple as looking through a telescope / binoculars with your smartphone. It is regular used for astrophography.
With the adequade equipment you can get some amazing photographs of the night sky.
Ahhhh, yes. Birdwatchers do something similar - I think there’s a telescope attachment for a smartphone where you can get amazing photos of birds. That’s definitely allowed here - in fact, I insist that you show us more!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom