B&W RESULT: #158 Black & White Challenge Ends 5th January 2020

Christmas Day
52F0E447-A050-428C-AA9D-77FB4A21037C.jpeg

iPhone 11 Pro max

Dying Days
View attachment 153386
645 Pro, Snapseed
Looking through a drawer I found a couple of Nova Flashes I had bought a long time ago. Sadly the app is no more. But I remembered I had used the flashes with 645 Pro camera, updated it and, viola! The app gives just enough modification to capture some passable images. Very happy they don’t have to be thrown away.

throwing away that image would be a sin :mobibabe:

:inlove:

will you tell us how you captured and processed this stunner, Carmel?
Love to. I didn’t do much. I give credit to the weather near the ocean! Here is the original shot I took while standing in the doorway (through the glass!)and my partner was outside. I cropped it and then went into iColorama to add texture. I can’t remember which texture.
0CA321EE-8641-437E-87B2-287F2039021A.jpeg

Last edited:
Love to. I didn’t do much. I give credit to the weather near the ocean! Here is the original shot I took while standing in the doorway (through the glass!)and my partner was outside. I cropped it and then went into iColorama to add texture. I can’t remember which texture.
View attachment 153736
Ahhh, that’s the secret - use the window as a filter. We’ve seen something similar on here before, but it’s never been as successful for me as it has been for you.

Ahhh, that’s the secret - use the window as a filter. We’ve seen something similar on here before, but it’s never been as successful for me as it has been for you.
It was quite misty out but yes a bit of window fog too.

If only us adults could be so happy with something so simple. It makes me wonder what happened - life I suppose.
The deadening effects of repetition.
Makes sense really. It would be a slow day if all 7 billion people in the world spent half the day marvelling at being able to walk, talk and be continent. You have to move on at some point.

Different subject to Carmel’s, but our sinnerjohn has done some beauties through bus stops and windscreens, right? :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom