B&W RESULT: #160 Black & White Challenge

Garden Cool
5A12EA9A-42E9-4AD6-BDD4-438CBB801BC5.jpeg

NativeCam

Humble Ranch, Steamboat Springs, CO
iOS camera - 2x and wide angle shots
Hipsta
Top - G2, BKBW, TripleCrown, clarity 32, vibrancy 49 then photos app to make totally bw
Bottom - Markus, SPRKT-BW, exposure +.05, highlights -73, texture 0

BEF7AEC2-E4DD-42B9-AC71-722C239DA65D.jpeg
2F6ED8DD-4817-4096-9024-822A53190E9D.jpeg

Last edited:
Humble Ranch, Steamboat Springs, CO
iOS camera - 2x and wide angle shots
Hipsta
Top - G2, BKBW, TripleCrown, clarity 32, vibrancy 49 then photos app to make totally bw
Bottom - Markus, SPRKT-BW, exposure +.05, highlights -73, texture 0

View attachment 154209View attachment 154210
I can’t decide which I like best. I loved the lines in the first one, I love the grays in the sky in the second one.

Ted’s YWCA (it doesn‘t work if you’re singing THAT song and doing the actions) brings this #160 Black and White Challenge to a CLOSE. I think we’ve given sinnerjohn John something to think about this week. Fantastic work from everyone. Over to you John.

I think we’ve given @sinnerjohn John something to think about this week.
And of course Jilly is quite right, Mobifolks have given us a dazzling display of black and whites yet again this week. Making my job very difficult but still a pleasure.

13 individuals, 26 images if I've counted right, cats, egrets, fish, reflections, humans, non humans, landscapes and still lives.
Seriously there isn't an image I don't like this week and when I've been honoured with this task before I usually keep an eye on things and have a winner in mind as the week goes on. Not this week, there isn't a duff image in there.

To pick a winner then.

The image I like best this week is................
9D810F05-01B4-4B25-89FE-FD3D4F601A48.jpeg

Sandra's sdimbour View from La Chapelle Metro Station. Love the blur on the train front, love the people caught in the mirror, suberb image all round.

A very close joint second, rizole's Emin'ish decorators image. Fascinating how an everyday scene can look so dramatic and well, poetic somehow.

And Ted's Ghost Fish

Like a dream of a fish, a ghostly fish dream.

HM's to all cats, egrets and landscapes. Well done one and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom