B&W RESULT: #161 Black & White Challenge

Endless shopping.

I think I had a night terror about shopping And it was not dissimilar to this.

I used Fine Editor Fringing for this effect.
B8DE07DB-7813-40A9-A82F-B119D643210A.jpeg

“I saw that the bride within the bridal dress has withered like the dress, and like the flowers, and had no brightness left but the brightness of her sunken eyes”

View attachment 154390
Lots of apps to produce this image of a bridal gown from our little local town. Procreate to cut out the outline of the mannequin, Repix, Stackables, Mextures (for black and white).
That’s a great image, Jilly :thumbs:

Is there a texture theme going on here that I don’t know about? All these delicate fuzzy subjects.

Not sure how well my dirty grunge will fit in here.

I did everything here in Snapseed.View attachment 154417
Fits in perfectly. It’s a great black and white and that’s all it needs to be. :thumbs: Love the angle.

Is this actually the real you John? And all the other images have been manipulated in Face App? Love it anyway. It would make a great album cover.
Its my wife you cheeky monkey, hence sinnerjane :lol: With a little bit of Beyonce thrown in for good measure.

Its my wife you cheeky monkey, hence sinnerjane :lol: With a little bit of Beyonce thrown in for good measure.
Well, it begs the question, when you’ve got such a lovely model right on your doorstep (in fact, within your door), why we don’t see more of her?:mobibabe:

Back
Top Bottom