B&W RESULT: #161 Black & White Challenge

Let’s go...

Another great week for this week challenge. I saw a lot of beautiful images.

Here are my winners :

First and winner ... terse with « Sergeant-at-arms... » - Just said waowww when I saw this pic. Love the composition... congrats Ted
:thumbs:

F0EC5594-FCDE-44A7-A0DC-891FB6FE76F5.png

2nd ... Nagaisgich with « Endless shopping ». Love the idea, movement and details... well done !!!

67CE1B0B-6E65-4877-8144-BBB7FD81A3CE.png

3rd... rizole with « Head shot » love the idea and the composition!!! Well done!!!

8079AE12-5D64-41D5-BEDF-95964C8AFEC2.png

HM
sinnerjohn with « Talking of texture »
TomHH with « Vanishing coast line »
gwphotos73 with « the air up there »
Nagaisgich with « Is there a texture theme going on... »

See you for next week challenge:)

Let’s go...

Here are my winners :

First and winner ... terse with « Sergeant-at-arms... » - Just said waowww when I saw this pic. Love the composition... congrats Ted

View attachment 154527

2nd ... Nagaisgich with « Endless shopping ». Love the idea, movement and details... well done !!!

View attachment 154529

3rd... rizole with « Head shot » love the idea and the composition!!! Well done!!!

View attachment 154528

HM

Wow, super speedy Sandra. That’s what comes of being in the same time zone (almost). Congratulations to terse Ted and his birds - what an image. To get the egret right in the middle of the arch - fabulous composition. Well done Nagaisgich Carmel with second place and rizole Rizole with third - two really unusual and intriguing images. High fives to all the HMs. It was another great week to be black and white. Okay, I’m now off to hang Ted’s birds in the gallery (I may have to put a plastic sheet under it :rolleyes: ).

Let’s go...

Here are my winners :

View attachment 154527

View attachment 154529

View attachment 154528

HM

No surprise there, Ted's image is a cracker, needs to be entered in some wildlife competitions. Great win Ted.
Yay to Nagaisgich and rizole two more fantastic images. I love this thread :inlove:

Let’s go...

Here are my winners :

View attachment 154527

View attachment 154529

View attachment 154528

HM

Excellent choices! Congrats everyone!

Let’s go...

Here are my winners :

View attachment 154527

View attachment 154529

View attachment 154528

HM

I’m very pleased to see my scary hangers place! It was quite a departure for me, and partially due to everyone here, that I was able to recognize it had a story. Thanks.

Let’s go...

Here are my winners :

View attachment 154527

View attachment 154529

View attachment 154528

HM

Many congrats to ted and rizole and the HMs!

Back
Top Bottom