B&W RESULT: #162 Black & White Challenge

Ah, in large view there is something wrong around the statues nose. The Pixels portrait mode messed it up.
Same happens to me with iPhone portrait mode. So often most of it is right on, but there's still one area where it fails. I've tried editing the depth map with various apps to fix it, but I've never been very successful.

I had already several tries, even with difficult subjects like hair and it did amazingly well, but sometimes it misses the spot. Maybe AI had not enough practice with this kind of object. ;)

Hide and seek.
Enlight and darkroom.
8A9AC535-180D-4D14-A8EE-BB72A09873EE.jpeg

I didn’t take the picture, found it on the ipad. It’s some random art students experimenting in a corridor. I figure as you can’t see a face it’s fine to appropriate for my own experiments.

Last edited:
Hide and seek.
Enlight and darkroom.
View attachment 154584
I didn’t take the picture, found it on the ipad. It’s some random art students experimenting in a corridor. I figure as you can’t see a face it’s fine to appropriate for my own experiments.
very dark, I like it. although I'll mark you down for it not being your own picture ;)

Hide and seek.
Enlight and darkroom.
View attachment 154584

you're having a great old time with that ipad !

Back
Top Bottom