• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

B&W RESULT: #164 Black & White Challenge

zenjenny

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Awww, so adorable. It’s got a hint of a tone in it my dear. Could you desaturate and repost? :thumbs:
I thought it might. Desaturated in native app and SnapSeed. I just tried the BW filter in SnapSeed with no effect on that bit. What else do other people do?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I like street photography but my area is gentrifying so quickly I’m soon going to have nothing but Shoppers Drugmart in the background :lmao:
That happened to so much of New York City, she’s losing a bit of her soul... it’s a shame... not the city I knew in 1987, that’s for sure.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I think you’ve posted this before (?), but it always inspires awe. So cool.
Same skeleton, new shot. I find it pretty much irresistible, so I take a photo every time I'm out there. There's a bigger skeleton close by, but it has all sorts of distracting stuff around it.

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
aww - he looks scared :(. Do you get to take dogs on public transport in UK?
(and is he a French bulldog?)
A pug I think. They look scared or worried all the time, they've been breed that way :eek: I think French bulldogs look a bit more dog like ( maybe at a stretch.)
And yes, pets on public transport. How else would one get ones pet saltie to the vet if one had no car?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Funnily enough when I looked at Jen's photos on my desktop at work they looked very much b/w. But when I looked on my mobile on the way home I could clearly see the tint, weird huh.
It is. I’ve found that before too. I think it was terse Ted who said it might be something to do with my iPad and the settings. But I’ve now got the ColorPicker app, also suggested by Ted, and that clearly shows colour in a black and white image, if there is any.