B&W RESULT: #166 Black & White Challenge

No. 700

B4931B01-FA7B-4C71-84DF-D171703E5C41.jpeg

Chichester town centre
iPhone 11 Max desaturated in the native camera app

Jeffrey’s Oliver brings this particular black and white challenge to a CLOSE. rizole Rizole, whenever you’re ready, it’s your task to judge. :thumbs:

Hm's this week to terse with Up close and weird and deepop with Back to back. Both with human interest one with stripes that create some messed up visual effect as the pic moves accross the pixels in my monitor and the other with classic deepop compositional magic.

And of course I can't leave out zenjenny's Molly Marmalade and dscheff's Oliver.

In third is sdimbour's upside down reflection. Some cracking subs as normal. Coincidently, I did a jigsaw of a painting of Regents Street a few decades ago painted almost from that very spot so this jogged some memorys in me but it's the reflection that's my fav.

In second place is deepop's Cuppa Joe. Very nicely done. As JillyG and RoseCat say: Wow!

This week, our winner is younger with See?
B71825CA-0340-4B3A-A4FB-E9822AE6DFE2.jpeg

It's layered, framed, it has a clear focal point for the viewer but lots to look at. There's a simple, casual familiarity going on between these two people.

Good work all and if you'd all like to join me for a sunday morning conga, we'll be starting off to the tune of Gangnam Style.

Hm's this week to terse with Up close and weird and deepop with Back to back. Both with human interest one with stripes that create some messed up visual effect as the pic moves accross the pixels in my monitor and the other with classic deepop compositional magic.

And of course I can't leave out zenjenny's Molly Marmalade and dscheff's Oliver.

In third is sdimbour's upside down reflection. Some cracking subs as normal. Coincidently, I did a jigsaw of a painting of Regents Street a few decades ago painted almost from that very spot so this jogged some memorys in me but it's the reflection that's my fav.

In second place is deepop's Cuppa Joe. Very nicely done. As JillyG and RoseCat say: Wow!

View attachment 155665
It's layered, framed, it has a clear focal point for the viewer but lots to look at. There's a simple, casual familiarity going on between these two people.

Good work all and if you'd all like to join me for a sunday morning conga, we'll be starting off to the tune of Gangnam Style.
Great work on the judging Rizole. As soon as I saw Juliana’s image I thought it had you written all over it. It had me wondering what one girl was showing the other. :rolleyes: Congratulations younger Juliana. Well done to deepop David and sdimbour Sandra for second and third respectively. Two more great images from you both. High fives to all of the HMs. As always, I’ve loved seeing everyone’s black and whites this week. Keep up the good work! Okay, me and The Girls are off to the Gallery. On the way, I’ll be asking the one with the mobile in her hand to show me what was so fascinating.:lol:

Great work on the judging Rizole. As soon as I saw Juliana’s image I thought it had you written all over it. It had me wondering what one girl was showing the other. :rolleyes: Congratulations younger Juliana. Well done to deepop David and sdimbour Sandra for second and third respectively. Two more great images from you both. High fives to all of the HMs. As always, I’ve loved seeing everyone’s black and whites this week. Keep up the good work! Okay, me and The Girls are off to the Gallery. On the way, I’ll be asking the one with the mobile in her hand to show me what was so fascinating.:lol:

View attachment 155665

Congrats younger Juliana - love your image! And terse Ted - on a street photography binge this week! And sdimbour Sandra - as always, loved all of yours, but that reflection . . .
Molly Marmalade says hi to Oliver (damn MobiTog has some gorgeous kitties !) and [prrr] thank you for the mention :hearteyecat:
Thank you! It was last minute, so not really expected, but I really like the image too!
See all the brave ones this week again!

View attachment 155665

Great choice... I love it too. Congrats younger Juliana! Well done! High fives to deepop David and sdimbour Sandra and all the HMs, including Molly M and Oliver. :smilecat:

View attachment 155665

Fab pic, Juliana. Well done and to all the other winners too!

Back
Top Bottom