B&W RESULT: #167 Black & White Challenge

2020-03-06-07-34-41-01.jpeg

cold steel

It’s that time of the week again (and a week has already gone from March!!! o_O ) when I say this challenge is now CLOSED. It’s younger Juliana’s solemn duty to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment Juliana.:D

Last edited:
Hello hello!

Here we are again! There weren’t that many this time around, but that unfortunately doesn’t make it easier to choose :D Everyone has a different style and it’s hard when you see so many different types of photos and you like them all.

So, HM to Starzee with her gorgeous “Morning light” and deepop with gorgeous “Abstract”.

In third we have rizole with “Cat in the bag”. One of those precious moments those beautiful creatures provide us mere mortals. It didn’t know wether to hide, be startled by the photo taking, or jump on the camera!

B8C93AC8-5B0F-4CF2-88A4-19A016AE6F90.jpeg

In second comes terse with “Faceless observers”. They look like they are plotting taking over the world and each one is assessing their next move. Love it.

D82D71F2-F24B-4639-B5DA-0CAC4286AEBC.jpeg

And in first comes Glasshousebc woth “Lakeside”. Beautiful composition and beautifully shot. A bit sad, but also makes me want to go visit.

2FF53003-99D1-4DC9-8825-00A1140039B8.jpeg

Well done, everyone. It’s always a pleasure learning so much from you! I won’t be taking part in any challenges until I get back from holidays, and I might have some trouble taking any photo at all after I come back, because it’s looking more and more likely that I’ll have to quarantine at home :eek: Let’s see how that goes! But until then I’ll see you around when I post my daily photos.

Have a great week

Hello hello!

Here we are again! There weren’t that many this time around, but that unfortunately doesn’t make it easier to choose :D Everyone has a different style and it’s hard when you see so many different types of photos and you like them all.

So, HM to Starzee with her gorgeous “Morning light” and deepop with gorgeous “Abstract”.

In third we have rizole with “Cat in the bag”. One of those precious moments those beautiful creatures provide us mere mortals. It didn’t know wether to hide, be startled by the photo taking, or jump on the camera!

View attachment 155868

In second comes terse with “Faceless observers”. They look like they are plotting taking over the world and each one is assessing their next move. Love it.

View attachment 155869

And in first comes Glasshousebc woth “Lakeside”. Beautiful composition and beautifully shot. A bit sad, but also makes me want to go visit.

View attachment 155871

Well done, everyone. It’s always a pleasure learning so much from you! I won’t be taking part in any challenges until I get back from holidays, and I might have some trouble taking any photo at all after I come back, because it’s looking more and more likely that I’ll have to quarantine at home :eek: Let’s see how that goes! But until then I’ll see you around when I post my daily photos.

Have a great week
'There weren’t that many this time around' WHAT I posted 7 alone !!!
Some really good images as per this week, well done Glasshousebc what a stunning landscape!
Loved Teds mannequins so yay to him and rizole too.

'There weren’t that many this time around' WHAT I posted 7 alone !!!
Some really good images as per this week, well done Glasshousebc what a stunning landscape!
Loved Teds mannequins so yay to him and rizole too.
There were lots! But it’s usually more, isn’t it? I thought compared to other challenges there weren’t that many. Yours are very beautiful too :inlove:

Hello hello!

View attachment 155868

View attachment 155869

View attachment 155871

Have a great week
Wow... thank you very much.

congratulations to all those mentioned.

sinnerjohn thank you for your comments too.

have a wonderful week

Steve

Hello hello!

View attachment 155868

View attachment 155869

View attachment 155871

Have a great week
Lovely job Juliana. :thumbs: You stay safe now on your holidays! Super congrats to Glasshousebc Steve, that is a stunner. Well done to terse Ted and rizole Rizole for second and third - two great images. High fives to everyone else who took part and commented - we couldn’t do it without you. :hearteyes: Right, I’m off to the Gallery with Steve’s icy landscape. Brrrrrr.

Lovely job Juliana. :thumbs: You stay safe now on your holidays! Super congrats to Glasshousebc Steve, that is a stunner. Well done to terse Ted and rizole Rizole for second and third - two great images. High fives to everyone else who took part and commented - we couldn’t do it without you. :hearteyes: Right, I’m off to the Gallery with Steve’s icy landscape. Brrrrrr.
Cheers muchly.

younger Juliana, best wishes for your holiday, hope the current madness doesn’t interfere too much. And don’t forget the essentials: toilet paper, duct tap, toilet paper, tin foil hat & toilet paper :mobibabe:

Btw maybe it’s only here in Au . . . (?) that toilet paper has come to be the item that is going to save us all, to the point that we have been treated to video footage of women in supermarkets beating each other up over the last rolls on the shelf.

Come to think on it, a week or so ago the footage was of women taking an Instagram war about kids lunches and Bento boxes ‘to the street‘ and beating each other senseless over [whatever high moral principle was at stake].

strange times.

younger Juliana, best wishes for your holiday, hope the current madness doesn’t interfere too much. And don’t forget the essentials: toilet paper, duct tap, toilet paper, tin foil hat & toilet paper :mobibabe:

Btw maybe it’s only here in Au . . . (?) that toilet paper has come to be the item that is going to save us all, to the point that we have been treated to video footage of women in supermarkets beating each other up over the last rolls on the shelf.

Come to think on it, a week or so ago the footage was of women taking an Instagram war about kids lunches and Bento boxes ‘to the street‘ and beating each other senseless over [whatever high moral principle was at stake].

strange times.
Didn’t know about the bento boxes feud :lmao:
Trip canceled :(

Didn’t know about the bento boxes feud :lmao:
Trip canceled :(
Well, I for one am delighted that your trip has been cancelled. At least you don’t have to worry about not getting back. And zenjenny Jen, the toilet roll thing is happening here, so it’s not just Aus. We’re not fighting yet, but ...

Back
Top Bottom