B&W RESULT: #168 Black & White Challenge

Some really great photos, however, for me there was one photo that captured my attention, and made me say ‘wow’...

for such a ‘film noir’-esque photo, and my winner from this week competition...congratulations Jef

2nd place (I really liked this one too what a clever use of the light)

View attachment 155990
Samsung S7-via Snapseed

3rd place (I really got the sense of being in a place of grandeur with this photo)

many thanks

Some really great photos, however, for me there was one photo that captured my attention, and made me say ‘wow’...

for such a ‘film noir’-esque photo, and my winner from this week competition...congratulations Jef

3rd place (I really got the sense of being in a place of grandeur with this photo)

many thanks
Great job Steve; a lovely piece of judging. Congratulations to Jef Jef - that was a really wonderful atmospheric image. Well done to gwphotos73 GW and TomHH Tom for second and third. There‘s a really Gothic feel to all three podium places this week. Three fabulous winning images. And another super job from every poster, so thank you to you all. Okay, me and the lady in the hotel room are off to the Gallery. :thumbs:

many thanks
Three top class images, congrats Jef , gwphotos73 and TomHH

Congrats to all co-posters! It's always amazing who people interped black & white! And as always very inspiring to get a different kind of view. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom